• Nexon's Dragon Nest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Perfect World's Kung Foo!

• PopTag! is the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!

• Total voters

RedeemedChild

Actually Stoo I've found three women that I really like now. The first works at Chick Fil-A in the mall, the second at McDonalds here in Henry and the third in the Lenonx mall in upper Atlanta.

However I'm trying to focus more on my education than on relationships. I agree with Apollo A. Ohno on the fact women bog down a guys life and interest. However I don't want to be alone forever.

Maybe you just like french fries...

This all reads like you're REALLY attracted to fried foods.

Maybe think about other things, concern yourself with getting an education, and something tells me girls will find you.

My guess is attracting a girl on the basis of your gaming skills, or taste in food is going to last as long as a #3 with onion rings and a diet coke...:hat:

mmmm...potatoes, salt, dietcoke...mmmm

Agent Crab

No, RC, you played the furry crap ones. I grew out of my anime phase when I discovered I had a life and a real girlfriend.

But seriosuly. I have nothing aginst anime and manga. It just don't intrest me. Why? Half of the Anime and manga has the same, storylines, plot, etc.

Plus.. really. There's other sites if you wanna discuss your nonsense. Gaiaonline and Gamefaqs.

Nice image find, Stoo.

Last edited:

metalinvader

Agent Crab said:

Plus.. really. There's other sites if you wanna discuss your nonsense. Gaiaonline and Gamefaqs.

Hey,He doesn't have the time to check out other forums.He's too busy trolling the local fast food joints trying to pick up chicks!

metalinvader said:
Hey,Who has time to check out other forums when you are busy trolling the local fast food joints trying to pick up chicks!

Bahahaha.

I love this topic! And I love you guys-- can I join in on the old folks party? I'll buy a round!

metalinvader

ResidentAlien said:
Bahahaha.

I love this topic! And I love you guys-- can I join in on the old folks party? I'll buy a round!

Can we just go to Burger King instead?I hear every value meal comes with a chicks phone number.

Or in RC world,Wii gamer tag.

RedeemedChild

Agent Crab said:
No, RC, you played the furry crap ones. I grew out of my anime phase when I discovered I had a life and a real girlfriend.

But seriosuly. I have nothing aginst anime and manga. It just don't intrest me. Why? Half of the Anime and manga has the same, storylines, plot, etc.

Nice image find, Stoo.

Okay, I catch your drift Agent Crab. Anyway guys lets get back on topic.

First off, please explain why you gentleman find MMORPG's so offensive? I mean I simply don't understand how you could not enjoy Warcraft, Star Wars Galaxies or Ether Saga Online?

I mean Nurachi did say he plays D & D Online.

metalinvader

RedeemedChild said:
First off, please explain why you gentleman find MMORPG's so offensive? I mean I simply don't understand how you could not enjoy Warcraft, Star Wars Galaxies or Ether Saga Online?

Because I like getting laid.

Call me crazy but it's a lot more enjoyable than sitting in front of a computer all day and night.

Agent Crab

I agree with metalinvader's statement.

I don't get how you are saying we find MMO's offensive. I don't care for Online games like that. It's not my thing. Mainly ones that have PVP, hackers and all that nonsense.

Montana Smith

ResidentAlien said:
Bahahaha.

You're welcome, RA, but you'll have to bring yer own rockin' chair, as we're runnin' mighty short on 'em. Also, no dancin' on the porch in yer big ol' boots, as with all these folks on here, the ol' boards are gettin' perty weak.

Montana Smith

Stoo said:
Some whip crackin', too.:D:whip:

MAD_IndyPorch.jpg

Perfect!!! :D