The Indy Cast

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Rocket Surgeon said:
Not Baron Munchausen?;)

I will go with that one... (y)

I just hope more fans jump on the bandwagon and send some more stories or audio clips into the show -- it adds a lot!

Goonie

Mitchellhallock said:
I will go with that one... (y)

I just hope more fans jump on the bandwagon and send some more stories or audio clips into the show -- it adds a lot!

Hmmm, maybe we could have a specific topic to chat about each week. Something like "how Indy is helping Indy fans to cope with the tough economic times"?

This week is quieter than usual in the world of Indy, but we do find out where Indy ranks in the movies of the 80’s, get the opportunity to stare into a real life Crystal skull, get animated over the Ark of the Covenant and review a classic kit from 1982. Of course we get the final word on your favourite Indy soundtrack, test our wits against Pat’s trivia and hear from you in the mail segment.

Episode 63 It's up!

Last edited:

BrodyIsDead

Broken link?

Rocket Surgeon said:
This week is quieter than usual in the world of Indy, but we do find out where Indy ranks in the movies of the 80?s, get the opportunity to stare into a real life Crystal skull, get animated over the Ark of the Covenant and review a classic kit from 1982. Of course we get the final word on your favourite Indy soundtrack, test our wits against Pat?s trivia and hear from you in the mail segment.

Episode 63 It's up!

Anyone else finding none of the streaming links or "save target as" for the Indycast 63 aren't working?

:confused:

BrodyIsDead

robisindy said:
I assume you meant to say that none of them ARE working, not that none of them aren't. And in answer, I had no trouble downloading the show this week. You might give it another shot if you're having a problem listening. http://media.libsyn.com/media/tfn/indycast-032109.mp3

Got it now, thanks... The links were definitiley not working yesterday first thing though... And cheers, Mr Dictionary, for pointing out my obvious mistake - I'd hardly have been reporting that I "could" stream it without any problems, would I?! Will be V.V. careful of my grammar on here from now on... Geez...

Anyway, kudos to Ed Dolista for another great IndyCast - a great show despite the lack of Indy news too - nice one and keep going, the fans need it!

BrodyIsDead said:
Got it now, thanks... The links were definitiley not working yesterday first thing though... And cheers, Mr Dictionary, for pointing out my obvious mistake - I'd hardly have been reporting that I "could" stream it without any problems, would I?! Will be V.V. careful of my grammar on here from now on... Geez...

Anyway, kudos to Ed Dolista for another great IndyCast - a great show despite the lack of Indy news too - nice one and keep going, the fans need it!

I'm glad you got it to work. And I wasn't trying to be a wiseguy, I thought it was possible that you typically found that something didn't work when you went to listen to the show and that this week they all did. But I was assuming you just made a typing mistake.

Believe me, there are grammar police on these boards who would have been a lot less polite in pointing out your mistake, and they would do so just for the sake of doing it!

Anyhow, I'm glad you enjoyed the show. Keep listening!

BrodyIsDead

:eek: Thanks, Rob - just touchy on grammar cos I work in a field where I'm supposed to watch my written "Ps and Qs" so I know I "should" have caught my typo! ;)

Anyways, if you're the Rob of the IndyOpinion - congrats on that segment of the IndyCast too :hat: It really is a great addition to the show :D

Anyone have a link for what Ed mentions in the Gaming section of ep63 in regard to the leaking of the news of the Lego Indy 2 game? "Brick"-something maybe?

---------------------------------------------------

http://b.c.carden.googlepages.com/allthingsindy (y)

BrodyIsDead said:
:eek: Thanks, Rob - just touchy on grammar cos I work in a field where I'm supposed to watch my written "Ps and Qs" so I know I "should" have caught my typo! ;)

Anyways, if you're the Rob of the IndyOpinion - congrats on that segment of the IndyCast too :hat: It really is a great addition to the show :D

Yeah, that's me. Thanks for your kind words, I'm glad you like it. It's awesome getting to hear from the listeners every week.

BrodyIsDead said:
Anyone have a link for what Ed mentions in the Gaming section of ep63 in regard to the leaking of the news of the Lego Indy 2 game? "Brick"-something maybe?

It looks like Ed forgot to put the link in the show notes for that one. If you ask, maybe you can get a refund on the cost of this week's episode! :)

I don't know if this is the link he was referencing or not: http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...rystal-skull-games-next-from-travellers-tales

indycast

robisindy said:
It looks like Ed forgot to put the link in the show notes for that one. If you ask, maybe you can get a refund on the cost of this week's episode! :)

Boy, you miss ONE link! Actually I didn't have the link handy but I recall it being on most gaming sites a week or two ago.

Also just a reminder that the Indy-Cast will be coming out a little later, most likely mid week!