The FILM quote conversation (any film ever made)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eazybox

Don't Look Back

"Why don't you get a constable? Would you please?

Please do that.There's been no noise in this room and you're one of the dumbest ***holes and the most stupid persons I've ever spoken to in my life. If we were someplace else I'd punch you in your ***damn mouth. You stupid nut. Would you...wew've rented this room and I'm asking you to leave this room. We have valuables in here and I don't want youy in here. Would you get out of this room? You get out of this room also. Don't worry about your fop manager."-- Albert Grossman

Pale Horse

Staff member
" I am leaving soon, and you will forgive me if I speak bluntly. The universe grows smaller every day, and the threat of aggression by any group, anywhere, can no longer be tolerated. There must be security for all, or no one is secure. Now, this does not mean giving up any freedom, except the freedom to act irresponsibly. Your ancestors knew this when they made laws to govern themselves and hired policemen to enforce them. We, of the other planets, have long accepted this principle. We have an organization for the mutual protection of all planets and for the complete elimination of aggression. The test of any such higher authority is, of course, the police force that supports it. For our policemen, we created a race of robots. Their function is to patrol the planets in spaceships like this one and preserve the peace. In matters of aggression, we have given them absolute power over us. This power cannot be revoked. At the first sign of violence, they act automatically against the aggressor. The penalty for provoking their action is too terrible to risk. The result is, we live in peace, without arms or armies, secure in the knowledge that we are free from aggression and war. Free to pursue more... profitable enterprises. Now, we do not pretend to have achieved perfection, but we do have a system, and it works. I came here to give you these facts. It is no concern of ours how you run your own planet, but if you threaten to extend your violence, this Earth of yours will be reduced to a burned-out cinder. Your choice is simple: join us and live in peace, or pursue your present course and face obliteration. We shall be waiting for your answer. The decision rests with you." The Day the Earth Stood Still

Montana Smith

Toy Story

Buzz Lightyear to Star Command. Come in, Star Command.

Star Command, come in. Do you read me?

Why don't they answer?

My ship!

Blast! This'll take weeks to repair.

Buzz Lightyear mission log, stardate 4-0-7-2.

My ship has run off course en route to sector 12.

I've crash-landed on a strange planet.

The impact must've awoken me from hypersleep.

Terrain seems a bit unstable.

No readout yet if the air is breathable.

(Buzz)

Se7en

...a man started a conversation. Small talk, a lonely man talking about the weather and things. I tried to be pleasant but my head began to hurt from his banality. I almost didn't notice, but I suddenly threw up all over him

Montana Smith

Duck Soup

I'm sorry I'm not in. I wanted to have a long talk with you... Now look here, my good man, you've got to stop yelling "peanuts" in front of the House of Representatives.

(Groucho)

Dr. Gonzo

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

If you wanna come in here and talk to me like a man you're gonna have to break down the god damn door!

Dr. Gonzo

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend: Those with a rope around the neck, and the people who have the job of doing the cutting.

Status
Not open for further replies.