Homemade Young Indy DVDs

The_Minority

Hello, everyone! I just recently finished making my homemade Indy DVDs! Obviously these are just for my personal use as I don't want to lose my Young Indy vhs' to time! So I burned DVDs and was able to make spiffy, professional looking DVD covers for each one! These are the 22 newly edited movies that were released with the indy trilogy! I used basically the covers of the VHS' and information from indianajones.com! And now I have a nice row of Chapter 1 through chapter 22 DVDs (and 23, 24, and 25 considering the DVD trilogy) on my Indiana Jones collection shelf! And I must say for homemade dvds the quality is quite exceptional! I saw another thread on here stating they were gonna try and make these! And I thought I would just share my experiences with making them!

Right now I want to make lables for the actual DVDs though! I don't particularly like seeing, "indy ch4" etc. on each disc. I was thinking of making each disc lable look like a passport stamp, similar to the chapter selects on the official site. Do you all think that would be cool for the discs? And I was thinking of taking pictures of the collection to post on the internet but I didn't know if anyone would be interested in seeing them or not! Ah, well! So what do you all think? :)

Chris Jones

Dude, that's awesome, i still have to see chapters 1-22. I saw the feature movies, but never saw the tv series. I was too young at the time, so i missed out...

IndyBuff

That's a neat idea and it sounds like you certainly spent quite a bit of time on the DVDs. If you have any pictures I'd like to see them and I'm sure everyone else here would too.:)

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
That would be a very cool collection. I've got the chapters on VHS but not all were released in Australia. I do have the original "Curse of the Jackal" with the Old Indy bookends that was taped off the original young Indy vhs from the early 1990s. I'd love to see the covers.

The_Minority

Hello, you know I said I would try and get pictures of the dvds up for everyone to see and I just never got around to it. This week I will be trying to take pictures and posting them on the internet for everyone to see. does anyone know of a free picture posting site? Thanks alot!:whip:

JK_Antwon

I post mini pics here http://photobucket.com/

Here is my custom Malcolm Reynolds
mal.jpg

And the actor Nathan Fillion
Malcolm-Mal-Reynolds.jpg

wouldn't he make a great Indy!
:whip: