TheRaider.net

Go Back   The Raven > Beyond the Films > General Indiana Jones Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 09-13-2016, 05:27 PM   #1
Dreuki
IndyFan

Indiana Jones Marathon in France

I thought the news was worth sharing, not so much for coming to the event but for the sake of it : the French famous theater "Le Grand Rex" has planned a great Indiana Jones event this weekend to celebrate Raiders' 35th anniversary. The four films will be played one after the another, starting at 4pm and ending around 1:30 am!

Some fun events are planned along the way, such as some set replicas, a live show of Temple of Doom's intro, a live concert of the main theme, and some original props from the movies. Robert Watts will be there during a masterclass so I'll make sure to share any anecdote or info that's news to the community !

You can find a presentation of the week-end here (in French but Google translation should work out just fine).
Dreuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 07:20 PM   #2
Stoo
IndyFan

Bienvenue chez Le Raven, Dreuki,

Merci de m'informer!

However, you've thrown a wrench into my travel plans. I'll be in Paris (for my 7th time) about 4 days AFTER this event but am all set to see my favourite band (13th time) in Italy on the same weekend as the Indy marathon. Now I don't know which to choose. MERDE!

The Who in Bologna or 4 extra days in Paris for Indiana Jones?
Stoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 12:08 PM   #3
Dreuki
IndyFan

As far as my experience goes, I would suggest to always choose the live performance since its by essence a unique one!
Dreuki is offline   Reply With Quote