3D Indy fan art

Mike Dowswell

Hi everybody,

I occasionally cannot resist jumping in and having a go at some Indy fan art. Archaeology is a area I really love to pieces, so I get very excited about doing something.

My latest animation is now moving into using a lot of visible light, and so I thought I’d have a break from it and have a shot at doing a Indiana Jones scene with a visible light.

indy05_mjd.jpg

indy06_mjd.jpg

---

hemble

Exceptional work indeed, you have really captured the atmosphere perfectlly well done indeed and look forward to seeing more.

Ron

Mike Dowswell

More 3D Indy fan art

Hi everybody,

Really on a roll with this stuff now, keep tweaking away on this scene I've made, but I think its done.

indy07_mjd.jpg

Canyon

Hey, that's neat! (y)

I have to say, when I studied Archaeology (A level) I found bones to be the most interesting part of all. ;)

Mike Dowswell

Even more 3D Indy fan art

Maybe I should contain this all in one thread?...lol

heres another one. Indy has come across somthing sinister...as the Sam Rockwell says in Galaxy Guest "somthing bad happened here" :)

indy08_mjd.jpg

hemble

Another amazing master piece, I really like the skeleton as well adds that old feel to the whole picture.

Ron

Mike Dowswell

LOL...thanks dude,

There's quite a few ideas that get abandoned, well maybe abandoned is too harsh a word, I do go back into the file and see what I can do, and somtimes after a time has gone by...I find that I go in there and maybe do somthing with it.

Mike Dowswell

Composition on this scene I'm finding very tricky...another shot at it here but still not 100% happy...

...added more detail to the tower also...

indy11_mjd.jpg

Mike Dowswell

Ok, I kept working on this one and it took a trun I didn't expect, I've gone way back with the camera and added more a lot more stuff, my only worry is that it may not seem logical from a design point of view, it terms of it being somthing that would really excist.

indy12_mjd.jpg

Mike Dowswell

Indiana Jones - Cave (3d)

I need to get that skeletons right leg to be a bit more into the sand, and also indy's feet are a bit too into the sand.....but am about to go to bed, but was excited about the image and wanted to post. :)

indy13_mjd.jpg

Blue Jay

woha, looks awesome. Great great work.
How did you do that. I wish i was able to do something like that. :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:

The only thing i would like to mention is that indy is a bit too thin! But please dont take that as a negative, just an idea (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)