Go Back   The Raven > The Films > Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
User Name
Password

Old 11-27-2007, 11:35 PM   #51
Rivers
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avilos
That was my intention! Its a parody of other threads that have been nitpicky about every little detail of Indy's costume and appearance. In particular it was inspired by people worrying that Indy would not use a gun in the movie...just because no picture had been released yet! Well one was released today. Of course facial hair can grow and get longer....so who cares what its length is in a single picture???? That was my joke!

I know buddy.....its just so ridiculous that it has got this far.....4 pages far!!!!....dont worry I get the joke.... (and it is a good one)
Rivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 10:10 PM   #52
Indy_Chic
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivers
I know buddy.....its just so ridiculous that it has got this far.....4 pages far!!!!....

LOL! I see you what you mean! I think we're all just a little crazy! This thread just makes me laugh.
Indy_Chic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 11:45 PM   #53
Avilos
IndyFan

The funny part is that I started this thing and I have barely been involved in this thread. Its like I created a Monster that I have lost control of!
Avilos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 12:09 AM   #54
Indy_Chic
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avilos
The funny part is that I started this thing and I have barely been involved in this thread. Its like I created a Monster that I have lost control of!

Ha! Yes indeed! I just love this thread. I'm quite suprised too at how much the facial hair thread has grown. Whoa, that was a bad pun!
Old 12-28-2007, 05:53 PM   #55
Canyon
IndyFan

Location: Originally from the UK but now living in Pennsylvania, USA!!!
This thread is the craziest I've seen in a while but I have to say I'm with you Indy_Chic. That stubble looks gorgeous!

Do I mind the grey stubble? Not at all. I think that Harrison looks as gorgeous as he did in the original trilogy!
Canyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 10:37 PM   #56
Indy_Chic
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canyon
Do I mind the grey stubble? Not at all. I think that Harrison looks as gorgeous as he did in the original trilogy!

I completely agree with you! I love the grey stubble Indy has in this film. He still looks mighty hot!