Indiana Jones for the Wii?

Wu_Han

There's a lot of talk going on concerning a lightsaber/Star Wars game for the wii and I think it would be really cool to have an Indy game. You could use the wand as whip. Just an idea.

peterlally

There is bound to be something given that Indy 4 is coming up. Prepare for lots of low quality video game, Indiana Jones racing and the rest of it.

spohlso

indycast said:
There's a lot of talk going on concerning a lightsaber/Star Wars game for the wii and I think it would be really cool to have an Indy game. You could use the wand as whip. Just an idea.

I was thinking about Indiana Jones while playing Wii Sports boxing. It would be cool if you used the nun-chuck to walk/run around and the Wii-mote to aim your pistol as you presumably will in Metriod Prime 3 (I'll find out in 3 weeks.) Then, if you switched from gun to whip, used the Wii-mote to crack it like a real whip, then when you had to fight someone, used them both like in the boxing game. You could have the nearly last gen graphics of the Wii and STILL have one of the most awesome Indy games possible.

No Ticket

spohlso said:
I was thinking about Indiana Jones while playing Wii Sports boxing. It would be cool if you used the nun-chuck to walk/run around and the Wii-mote to aim your pistol as you presumably will in Metriod Prime 3 (I'll find out in 3 weeks.) Then, if you switched from gun to whip, used the Wii-mote to crack it like a real whip, then when you had to fight someone, used them both like in the boxing game. You could have the nearly last gen graphics of the Wii and STILL have one of the most awesome Indy games possible.

That sounds pretty cool. But really, why does everyone go on about the "last gen" graphics the Wii has. To me, the xbox 360 and ps3's "nex gen" graphics aren't nearly as impressive as they oughta be. I'll be impressed when we start playing games that look like the "non-real time" cut scenes.

Zorg

indycast said:

That'd be sweet.

IndySeven

indycast said:

Sounds like a great idea to me!(y)