Emperor's Tomb Expansion

Marcus Jones

Hi, I'm new to these forums.

Anyway, I completed ET ages ago and it'll be a while before the new Indy game comes out, and I thought it would be cool if there was some sort of expansion pack featuring a few more levels for the existing ET game just to keep us fans satisfied untill we get new games. I'm thinking like maybe a level where you get to play as Mei Ying. Perhaps you have to locate and steal the key that she uses to free Indy at the start of Istanbul Breakout. And a level where the Jade Wind is attacked by Nazis on the way to Peng Lai. Yeah, that would be good, throwing evil Nazis over the side of the boat.
Feel free to reply and agree, disagree, give some of your own ideas for levels or rant at me because you thought this thread was about an expansion that was actually being released.;)

Last edited:

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Oh, it's a fun idea, definitely.

Although, I guess maybe a different option for that would be to fill in another adventure between the end of Emperor's Tomb and the beginning of Temple of Doom. It could be on a smaller scale - after all, not every Indy adventure has to be huge - and could account for another venture with Wu Han and the effort to obtain Nurhachi's Ashes. Maybe throw in a bit with the Japanese Army, for something new.

(Oh, and welcome to the Raven, by the way.)

It's way too late for an expansion... The game didn't do that well in the first place.

(If there was one, I'd play it for sure though!)

"another adventure between the end of Emperor's Tomb and the beginning of Temple of Doom"
Or toss the time line out the window, and just give us anther game! I'd be happy with that as long as the game didn't suck. I couldn't care less if it didn't 'fit the time-line' or even if it didn't 'jive with cannon'.... It's just a game after all....

My 0.02 is that Lego Indy is gonna be the best Indy game to date.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
That would be great if there were to be an expansion... Anywho, that Lego Indy game is going to be awesome.... I can't help but think what the slave sacrifice scene will look like in Lego???