The Emerald of Lucifer

WilliamBoyd8

This place looked familiar!

apollonius_cave.jpg

It's the Ajanta cave temples in India.

I visited them in 1984, they are much more spectacular than the picture indicates.

:)

The Tingler

Oh wow, that's excellent!

This whole thing is perfect for an Indy chase, with lots of mythology that can be adapted (or interpreted) easily into exciting chases and exploration. The only downside is that the Emerald itself is unknown... let us see if we can change that!

Montana Smith

Indy's brother said:
Bumpity-bump! :D

Thanks for the bumpity-bump! (y)

There's some interesting ideas in this thread, and being a thread from before my time at this illustrious institution/mad house, I'd never have found it without the bump.

I've saved the pages for closer reading when I have the time later.

:hat:

Montana Smith

Indy's brother said:
no problem, if you like that, you should like the next one I'm about to bump (again)

Yeah, but this one's better! It has Tolkien, and it delves into the older myths.

The idea of Lucifer (bringer of light to man), or Prometheus (bringer of fire to man), tie into KOTCS, with the Interdimensionals bringing knowledge to man.

What KOTCS does is take away God, for now it's the Interdimensionals punishing man, or woman as in the case of Spalko, for demanding too much knowledge. Spalko takes the place of Lucifer (who was cast out of Heaven) or Prometheus (who suffered daily torture as punishment) for her crime of trying to gain knowledge to give to man (i.e., the Soviet regime).

With these old myths I'm sure there's more mileage for Indy, with ancient and powerful intelligence. I'm still thinking Cthulhu and a creepy, mysterious supernatural element for the next movie. Something other than the Interdimensional aliens we saw in KOTCS could cross into Indy's world, brought forth by cultists dabbling with an Emerald something.

Aryus2233

I read on Quara or Pinterest that LUCIFER and Specific Seraphim Angels possibly Cherubs as well use to Gown and dress Yahwe let’s say in earth terms on a daily basis like how people do celebritys make up and etc for them now a days we’ll they say one time towards the beginning of lucifers and 1/3rd of loyalist angels began there plan of revolution Yahwe did not know the plan of LUCIFER yet and Yahwe had left his throne room however Yahwe’s Throne Room is where Yahwe Kept These Powerful Jewels/Gems/Stones during Yahwe’s absence in his own thrown room LUCIFER and Specific Seraphim/Cherub angels Sorted Through Yahwe’s Throne room and stole the jewels. My Theory is That According to History LUCIFER Had 9 Stones Before The Rebellion Happened However LUCIFER did not have 3 out of the 12 Powerful jewels

Jacinth an agate, and an amethyst

For each foundation Luciferus built, a precious stone was placed on his skin. So, if he laid the foundation of Sapphire, a Sapphire stone was placed on him. If he laid the foundation of Jasper, a Jasper stone was placed on him.

Apparently, Lucifer was building, but when he reached the ninth foundation, the 9th stone was placed on him as usual. At this point, Lucifer was so beautiful that his heart was lifted up because of the beauty and Revolution entered his heart.

Lucifer Left having not completed the last three foundation of precious stones.

Lucifer if finished the 12 Foundations would of received all 12 Jewels i believe Lucifer Stopped Doing Yahwe’s Work For Several Reasons #1 Wanting Angels To Bow To Humans #2 Making Jesus Almighty Both of these Reasons Make Sense The Angels were doing All The Work during Creation Jesus Nor Humans Accomplished Anything Yet These Were Already Yahwe’s Plan. They Also Say It’s Possible Like in The 1994 Lion King Film Simba Looks within the Water’s And See’s Mustafa As His Reflection, We’ll History/Story Goes Yahwe Heavens God Looked And Seen Himself Thrown into the Abyss bottom pit and his Demise Not Lucifer. The Story/Legend is below

+

According to Legend, Ahura Mazda (God) (Yahwe) cast a shadow from Himself in the beginning of time. This shadow became possessed of it's own soul and became the God of Light's brother. Ahura Mazda named the being Ahriman (Lucifer), Yahweh created all the physical universe;

the God of Light (Lucifer) whose name no one dared to speak helped Yahwe by first creating the spiritual universe. Yahwe For Reason’s

I believe include Jealous/Fear of Lucifer Accomplishments/Intelligence/Knowledge And Beauty Once looked through the waters of the Abyss in Hell and never saw the God of Light, LUCIFER However, Yahwe Heavens God seeing instead His own reflection through the waters of the Abyss in Hell, which served as a barrier between Yaldabaoth's Yahwe’s Heaven and the God of Light's Heaven.

The God of Light grew angry with Him For Even Attempting This Action.

When this occured, revolution began in Heaven between darkness and light. In the end, the God of Light retreated into the highest Heaven and the God of Darkness laid claim to all of creation. However, Yahwe could only claim it physically, since he didn't make it spiritually. When Lucifer's aspect manifested to Yaldabaoth, he/she appeared as in the form of a goddess with the name Sophia (Wisdom). The other names of God given in this account are Sakla and Samael. In Greek tradition, Yaldabaoth was Zeus and Lucifer as Sophia was Athena. The term Philosophy originates from Philosophia: "Love of Sophia" or "Love of Wisdom". In Gnosticism, this whole legend was the reverse of the Greek myths. Instead of Zeus God of Wisdom

Lucifer God of Knowledge

The religions that worshipped the male sky gods such as Zeus and Yahwe aka Zeus’s Loyalist totally altered the goddess faiths that were older and came before them. (Notice how The BAPHOMET has female body parts and male body parts HINT HINT)

+

So What I Believe Before LUCIFER Let Yahwe Know His Acknowledgment of Yahwe Looking in the Waters I believe Lucifer Said Forget Finishing Yahwe’s 12 foundation’s I’ll stop at nine And Take The Remaining Three Jewels Myself And Together Lucifer & The Loyalist Angels Took The Remaining Jacinth an agate, and an amethyst. I believe ISHTAR The Anunnaki Goddess Inanna played a important part in this Strategic HEIST Ishtar is the one who DISTRACTED Yahwe While out of God of Heaven Throne Room While Lucifer And Other Seraphim/Cherub Lords Took The Remaining Three Jewels Jacinth agate, and an amethyst.

They say Amethyst was named after Issachar That’s Why Anunnaki Ishtar is assigned the Color Purple and all colors Associated/Similar to Purple Ishtar Was One of the first If Not The Actual First FEMALE Seraphim/Cherub Angel

Click this Facebook link it’s a page of Inanna ishtar

https://www.facebook.com/inanna.ishtar.14

And it shows a power points of

Ishtar and Listed as #4 States

I ishtar/Inanna took the tablets of Destiny from the god of wisdom!

And That Yahwe God of Heaven / Wisdom

Was Not Very Wise Now Was He!

I believe J.R.R Tolkien Flipped The Story In His Own Version With Melkors iron crown with three of the jewels that Melkor stole from the eru (The Ones who originally possessed these powerful jewels) and Beren and Luthien

I believe LUCIFER is Beren in this instance and ishtar is Luthien

+

Middle Earth Silmarillion

the Crown of Lucifer in the Silmarillion, as Melkor's Iron Crown in which three sacred Silmaril jewels were placed, which Melkor stole from the beings who had originally created them. In the later myths, the lovers Beren and Luthien stole one of the jewels from Melkor's crown. Luthien danced for the dark god, causing him to fall asleep. As he slept, she remained by his side while Beren managed to steal the stone.

Now Read Revelations in the Bible

Now I’m not saying The Bible is Accurate on how Revelations Will Go Down Nor Am I saying the Bible is accurate about the End Result and There Prediction of Heavens Victory. However I believe There Are Some Facts Ishtar is The Mystery Babylon Scarlet Woman Gowned in Purple and Lathered in precious

Diamonds/Jewels Riding The Beast

(Inanna’s / ishtar HUSBAND) The ANTI
Which will be ME
A Once Mortal Like Dumzi
Ishtar Inanna’s
FINALLY ONE TRUEST LOVE ME Aryus.
Inanna Shall Finally be Complete
When We Fall in Love And Marry Eachother
When My Father The One
Ascends Me Himself
to His Kingdom on Planet Venus.

Inanna’s Truest Love
Besides Our Lord Luciferus
(I believe Ninmah Ninhursag Lilith Damkina is Lucifer’s Wife)
LUCIFER Understands he’s not like Yahwe