Emperor's Tomb hints and tech help

Raffey

If you are where I think you are, all you need to do it move it to the right as far as possible. It should activate the cutscreen of Indy smashing the head into the wall and creating a hole.

joanieS

Artifacts

Someone previously asked for info on the artifacts and never received an answer. Would really like to know if artifacts stay in inventory when picked up. Have picked up artifacts and they are not in my inventory and don't know what happened. Since I am well into the game and have only just found out there are 3 artifacts per level, can you go back to a previous level to find the artifacts and have it then count toward the bonus level? Apparently going back means you have to replay the whole level with the bad guys "reincarnated" again?

Dr. HenryJones.jr

I was very frustrated, because the level Pei-Lang (don't remember the name) and Indy must to be go at submaries, but the alarm goes always on, and I took the alarm off, but isn't happend that a lot of nazis kick Indy out and Indy is faster dead. I have lost the energy, in last level, Indy hasn't water enough, there are all empty.... if I want to run to the hidden box and nazi could see Indy and give fast the alarm, pi*** off flame... and the ammo are empty... *sobs, poor Indy* I'll never make it and I want to tamper... clear to nazi...

joanieS: There are 30 artifacts. The Bonus are pictures in the gallery.

wolf

peng lai lagoon help!

I am stuck at the same point! barely any health left, too many nazis and flame throwers around and no ammo, any help mucg appreciated!

Raffey

I was stuck the EXACT same way.

In order to get past it, I did the inthinkable! I replayed the previous level and saved as much water, healthpacks and ammo as I could since I knew exactly where to go.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Well, I'm finished with the game, and don't need help, but I would like to comment on the new title to the thread: "You stuck in ET?...ask help wherever you want, we truly don't give a darn anymore." Great title, but do we really want to descend into an even more anarchic Indy Games table?

Sure, why not? ;)

Dr. HenryJones.jr

Re: peng lai lagoon help!

wolf said:
I am stuck at the same point! barely any health left, too many nazis and flame throwers around and no ammo, any help mucg appreciated!

Yeah, I've not played through and I've the book "Prima's Official Strategy Guide", there are a lot of action for the fighting nazi's basis....

wolf

Peng Lai

Thanks Raffey, I was afraid you were going to say that and i was starting to think that that would be the only way through this problem. Thanks for your advice.

Finn

Staff member
Attila the Professor said:
Well, I'm finished with the game, and don't need help, but I would like to comment on the new title to the thread: "You stuck in ET?...ask help wherever you want, we truly don't give a darn anymore." Great title, but do we really want to descend into an even more anarchic Indy Games table?
Orders from high up. One-thread-policy is over.

TVO_Burner

I have just installed this game and played through the first level ok without any problems at all, but when the game goes to level 2 (when Indy has cut through the vines in the doorway)and I move him in any direction my computer locks up. I have tried every setting that I can think of and have installed the latest patch from the Lucasarts website but to no avail. I can`t understand why it runs fine on the first level and then locks up on the next, so if you have any ideas I would be very gratefull.

Many thanks

Dave.

RADEON 9000 Atlantis
Celeron 1300 MHz

indydude

I have no idea how to help you sorry, but try going to the lucasarts website and tell them your problem on yoda's help desk. good luck!

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Finn said:
Attila the Professor said:
Orders from high up. One-thread-policy is over.

Probably hard to enforce...perfectly understandable decision.

smithwesson44

I am at the Terror at 2000 feet level. When I man the machine gun and go into fps mode, the camera goes really slow and I can't draaw a bead on the BF109s. I've somehow managed to shoot down a couple but it takes too long to waste the other planes. I've adjusted the mouse sensitivity but it still is slow. Can anybody help or give a savegame?

Texas Indy

Ok I got 2 artifacts that I can't find in the game. Follow me here cause I don't know which one these two are. If you are counting them off from Left to right in the first column I am missing number 14 and in the second column I am missing number 11. I need either the name of the artifact name or the location to get it. Please help me out. Thank you very much for your time.

Texas Indy

EvilNazi

look, i dont know which artifacts you mean, but i think i can help.

the shelf on the upper left is the shelf of the three artifacts in the first level (tutorial).
to the right is the pargue shelf. then you go down and start from the left (istanbul) and go to the right (hong kong) and then down and so on.

when you load a game, each level is represented as a page in a book. in the levels where there are artifacts, these are drawn in the page of those levels.

so, if you know which shelf represents which level, all you you have to do is just check in which level you do not have a certain artifact, then go to LOAD GAME and check in that level, which stages do have artifacts not present in the shelf.

whoala. i hope you understood my explanation, becausesometimes i dont know how to explain things.

Texas Indy

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!! That helped a lot. All I can say is thank you and now I can see the art gallery. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.

Texas Indy

P.S. I own you one. Just name it!