Lego Indiana Jones / Adventurers Silliness

Vance

Alexis with her evil car
Alexis is one of the villains from Adventurers, but she's totally redone here with parts from Indiana Jones, Star Wars, and Poison Ivy from Batman.

IJ_Alexis.jpg

Alex Sinister with Island Racer
Another one from the Adventuer's line. I like this little roadster, it's cute! Alex is pretty much the same, though I replaced his head with the Penguin. Oddly, it worked really well.

IJ_Island_Racer.jpg

Sophia Hapgood
Okay, this is another 'spare parts' minifig, but it came reasonably close to some of Sophia's appearances, so I went ahead and assigned the name to her.

IJ_Sophia_Hapgood.jpg

Vance

Jing Lee vs Jun Chi Monster
Pretty much right out of the Adventurer's sets, but using flesh parts from Leia on Jine Lee

IJ_Jing_vs_Jun-Chi.jpg

Nazi Tank
A pretty weak attempt to build a tank based on Last Crusade, with woefully inadequate parts. It's pretty cute, though... mini evil nazi tank.

IJ_Nazi_Tank.jpg

Marcus Brody
Custom figure from the city series. Yeah, it's Marcus in passing, if you squint... alas.
IJ_Marcus_Brody.jpg

Vance

That's what I'm going to try. I think I'm getting parts sent that'll make a decent Mola Rom.. so I should get SOMETHING together by the end of the week.

John Thunder and Gail Storm
The two leads from Adventurers, redone slightly with 'flesh' Lego Parts
IJ_John_And_Gail.jpg

Palomar's Steamer
With Palomar and Gabarro, from the Adventurer's line, heavily modified. The steamer I got was missing a lot of pieces, so this is pretty heavily reconstructed. Gabarro is a complete redo of the figure. Palomar uses some Harry Potter 'evil guy' pieces.
IJ_Palomar_Steamer.jpg

Killroy's Balloon
Again, from Adventurers. Killroy is himself modified with Sean Connery parts. The balloon was shipped with missing pieces so it's slightly modified from the set so that it can be completed. Sadly, no net piece.
IJ_Kilroy_Baloon.jpg

Vance

Sanje vs Maharaja
Again, minifigs from the Adventurer's line, modified with flesh pieces.
IJ_Sanje_vs_Maharaja.jpg

Pontoon Plane
Modified from the Adventurer's kit, basically to allow the minifig (Pippin Reed) to fit more naturally within the plane.
IJ_Pontoon_Plane.jpg

Nazi Artillery Truck
A spare parts truck from the 'Race for the Treasure' set. The gun is from a bunch of loose Exo-Force pieces.
IJ_Nazi_Artillery_Truck.jpg

xelaman

wow- you must be a millionare!

i had some oreit expeditions, some sets you are confusing with adventurers

i wish i had them

awsome! just do more indy please!

Vance

I'm not rich, I just don't have many vices to spend money on. Though, I probably am overdoing it a little with the Legos currently...

Also, the 'Orient Expedition' set is actually the last sets of the Adventurer's line.

Anyway, only one true Indiana Jones piece today, the 'business' suit of Indiana Jones
IJ_Professor_Jones.jpg

These are 'spare racers', which were made from taking apart a couple of other 'spare parts' vehicles and making them a bit closer to the Island Racer in look and feel. I'll probably Ebay these two in the next few days to clear out room for other stuff.
IJ_Spare_Racers.jpg

Babloo vs Henchmen
Basically the same as the Adventurer's figures, with flesh parts replacing the yellow Lego parts.
IJ_Babloo_Vs_Henchmen.jpg

Deckard

Vance said:
I'm not rich, I just don't have many vices to spend money on. Though, I probably am overdoing it a little with the Legos currently...

Also, the 'Orient Expedition' set is actually the last sets of the Adventurer's line.

Anyway, only one true Indiana Jones piece today, the 'business' suit of Indiana Jones
IJ_Professor_Jones.jpg

These are 'spare racers', which were made from taking apart a couple of other 'spare parts' vehicles and making them a bit closer to the Island Racer in look and feel. I'll probably Ebay these two in the next few days to clear out room for other stuff.
IJ_Spare_Racers.jpg

Babloo vs Henchmen
Basically the same as the Adventurer's figures, with flesh parts replacing the yellow Lego parts.
IJ_Babloo_Vs_Henchmen.jpg

Ha, buisness Indy is totally looking like Walter Peck from Ghostbusters.

I dig the Henchmen you have, I ordered a ton of other stuff that should get me close to having evry desirable character from the original 3 movies, I'll post pics in a few days.

Vance

A whole bunch of this set (and sadly, only this set from the new stuff) was at Wal*Mart today...

"Crystal Skull" Jungle Cutter
IJ_Jungle_Cutter.jpg

IJ_Jungle_Cutter_Temple.jpg

Vance

Today's other.. and now seemingly less exciting ... acquisition was from eBay, the Elephant Caravan from the Orient Expedition Adventurer's series.

IJ_Elephant_Caravan.jpg

IJ_Caravan_Chaser_Car.jpg

Vance

The treads of the Steel Beast are modified from the Lego BatTank, just flipped around. Most of the rest of the assembly was from AT-SP parts, and a handful of spares.

hemble

Damn great looking lego indy's but I have to say that the flying wing and the steal beast are my favourites, great work.

Ron

Vance

These are just alterations or 'spare parts' pieces. Nothing too special...

Large Nazi Jeep
Basically a modified version of the Race for the Treasure jeep, using a driver's section from Lego Adventurer's
IJ_Large_Nazi_Jeep.jpg

Torpedo Bomber
Spare parts bomber, designed to look like an early dive-bomber.
IJ_Torpedo_Bomber.jpg

Rickshaw
Just something I saw on another Lego Adventurer's site, so took a crack at it.
IJ_Rikshaw.jpg

Deckard

I like what you did w/ the nazi jeep, much more like the staff car that Belloq and Toht ride in.

Im looking around for pieces on ebay, I want to convert Jock's plane into the plane Indy and Henry use in LC. Can't find a good piece for the rear turret for Henry tho.

Vance

Deckard said:
I like what you did w/ the nazi jeep, much more like the staff car that Belloq and Toht ride in.

I already did the Staff Car earlier up, and it came out pretty spiffy. I'm going to do another 'spare parts' Staff Car and get it on ebay soon, though if you want it, just let me know.

Im looking around for pieces on ebay, I want to convert Jock's plane into the plane Indy and Henry use in LC. Can't find a good piece for the rear turret for Henry tho.

The problem with turrets is that there's no good specialty pieces for them, and they're going to be very big for what you're shooting for. What I would do is have an 'open' area in the back of the plane for Henry, surrounded on the left, and right, by 'l' corners. For the guns, use a small 2x2 turntable and mount a pair of guns to it. Not perfect, but it fills the bill.

Lastly, what are you using for the Thugee tops? I found great maroon and black 'pants' pieces and got three out of my five required already. I scoured ebay and couldn't find black robes anywhere.

Of course, I must suck at searching lately, 'cause I can't find white robes (for Sallah) anywhere either.