"Dr. Jones, your persistence surprises even me."

Gear

Why does Indy have so many competitors that hate him? Well maby it's becuase he's been shot, shot at, nearly crushed, almost incinerated, almost impailled, traped in tombs, nearly eaten, almost choped into tiny bits and cant forget choped in half, almost stabed to death, came close to being blown up, nearly run over, escaped being burned alive and falling to his death, almost beaten to death, avaded drowning as well as posioning, snaped out of being a zombie and has survived all his feminen sidekicks... as well as his father..... and they still cant kill him!

:whip:

Johan

what is prosistance? Do you mean "persistence"?
to answer your question...it's simply because nobody likes a hero story without villains...and Indiana Jones is NOT based on a real person as you would have us try to believe.

berelain19

gear guardian said:
Sorry for the miss spelling, and Icould be a good Indy:whip:

Johan's right,no good without evil!
And,I don't think they hate him,they know he's good,and they take advantage of him.They let him do the dirty and dangerous work!Personally I like dirty and dangerous!:rolleyes:
We all think we would be good Indys,gear guardian!

arkfinder

The reason he has so many who hate himis because their all looking for the same thing. They want to be first and he wants to be first in finding the things. Not to mention perhaps certain places pay the people to bring it to display first.