Who would survive being Indiana Jones?

Indyologist

I'm with you guys who don't like the spiders. I can smoosh the little brown ones I find on the wall in my apartment once in a while, but tarantulas? There isn't a tissue big enough to smoosh one of those suckers in. And then flushing them down the toilet wouldn't work either. I can imagine telling my landlord/s my toilet's backed up 'cause I tried to flush a tarantula... :sick:

My Indy skills:

Fly-> No
Land->No
Whipcracking->Training on that

So i dont have any Indy skills besides the most important one:

Speak English: Yes :D :p

fatima

Tarantulas on me??? NO! I would faint :eek:
Training with the whip, yes I think so!
I wouldn't know about the little arrows thrown as you pass the light, so I would be catched by one...anyways, I hate to say, but maybe I would not survive to the first five minutes of Raiders.. :eek: Only if I was an expert, well, then I don't like to think I can't do that...
Temple, well here it complicates! me to survive from a plane fall in a raft??? haha! right! :rolleyes:
Last Crusade, well....the boat racing without get shot? pure lucky! and then the fall from the cliff, well, I DOUBT I could have Indy same lucky there!!!

Spiders don't scare me. :cool:

Behlei1.jpg

Canyon

Colonel Vogel said:
"Come on, show a little backbone, will ya?"

Check out my website.

No offence, I cannot sit there and look at that because it makes me feel ill. :sick:

I was in a pet shop once with a friend and this guy was showing him the tarantualas that they sold and he got a Chilean Rose out for my friend to look at, and hold. Meanwhile, I'm cowering behind the chinchilla cage. :eek: One of the staff asked me if I was okay, and I said I was fine because I must have looked ill, but I explained that I had a huge phobia of spiders.

Webley

If I had to relive one of the three Indy movies it would be ToD because he doesnt ride a horse in that movie. The way some of you fell about spiders is the way I fell about horses. I'm scared of them and I hate them.
It makes me fell all warm and fuzzy inside to know that some horses get made into glue and dog food.
Oh ya and if I got to be Indy in ToD Id get to meet my hero Mr Round
d932619b.gif

Last edited:

Webley

ClintonHammond said:
Spiders can be good eating...

So can horses...
To quote Pulp Fiction,

Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy mother******. horses sleep and root in ****. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got enough sense enough to disregard its own faeces

"horses sleep and root in ****"

Everything that grows, grows in sh!te and the dead bodys of everything that ever went before it... Including you and me...

Joe Brody

ClintonHammond said:
Everything that grows, grows in sh!te and the dead bodys of everything that ever went before it... Including you and me...

I guess that's the way the whole durned human comedy keeps perpetuating itself ...

-- The Big Lebowski