Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disney Toy line

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indy 4 will be the best

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lon

I voted for the TOD LJN line because it was different. I like the multiple accessories each character comes with and the different size. The "battle-matic" action is still cool and seemed revolutionary for an action figure that size at the time. It's too bad there were only three figures and no vehicles or playsets.

I'm sure Indy 4 toys (if there are any) will be "better" in terms of action figures just using modern technology and innovation for production.

mfisher

The kenner line was the greatest.. because that is what I played with as a young boy.. the LJN stuff was OK.. but scarce.. an the headsculpt on Indy was lame.... in the end I voted for the Indy IV stuff we hope comes out though.. I say this because figures these days are just so much more detailed... there are a lot of great possibilities with this line.. ( god please let sideshow get the greenlight for this !!!!)

IndySeven

I sort of agree with you, Lon. The Temple of Doom line was pretty cool, the way that the figures had the battle-matic action and the style of them. The LJN line is my 2nd favorite Indy toy line.

Katarn07

Kenner's, the LJN's, then Disney. I've never actually seen those other ones to even comment.

I'd love it if Hasbro were to snatch up the license, they'd do them like the "Vintage Original Trilogy" line for Star Wars. Those are the best figures ever. Great sculpts, great articulation for 3 3/4" figures, and awesome retro packaging.

IndySeven

I agree. If Hasbro gets the rights it would be great. They should release some new Indy figures on the original Kenner cards, like they did with Star Wars.(y)