Empire magazine Indy month (April / May 2008)

|ZiR|

The Man said:
Today's test: put a name to that face.

You know what's really weird? I already did that yesterday! It was day six for me, instead of the Raiders quiz you all had. Boy was I confused when people started posting times.

It's all normal for me now though, day 6 - Raiders quiz, day 7 - Guess the Character. Strange.

This test was pretty easy, except for that one swarthy fellow holding a dagger, Not only couldn't I name him, I couldn't say for certain which film he's from. I fail as a fan.

edit: Also, "Jacque" =/= "Jock."

The Man

|ZiR| said:
You know what's really weird? I already did that yesterday! It was day six for me, instead of the Raiders quiz you all had. Boy was I confused when people started posting times.

It's all normal for me now though, day 6 - Raiders quiz, day 7 - Guess the Character. Strange.

This test was pretty easy, except for that one swarthy fellow holding a dagger, Not only couldn't I name him, I couldn't say for certain which film he's from. I fail as a fan.

edit: Also, "Jacque" =/= "Jock."

What's Alfred Molina's character called again?

Oh, and they have the TV spot on their site now, yet it's still just the Youtube version.

|ZiR|

The Man said:
What's Alfred Molina's character called again?

Satipo. (Thanks, RotLA novelization! Honestly, I would not have gotten most of those if I hadn't read The Adventures of Indiana Jones. Anyone who knew all of those just from watching the movies is the ultimate IJ fan.)

The Man

|ZiR| said:
Satipo. (Thanks, RotLA novelization! Honestly, I would not have gotten most of those if I hadn't read The Adventures of Indiana Jones. Anyone who knew all of those just from watching the movies is the ultimate IJ fan.)

Thanks...:hat:

Mutt Williams

|ZiR| said:

Go watch "Raiders" again. It's actually Stupido!

LOL...

oki9Sedo

Mutt Williams said:
Go watch "Raiders" again. It's actually Stupido!

LOL...

Seriously, I'm amazed that there are people who think Indy calls him "Stupido" or "Sapito" deliberately........Harrison Ford just got the name wrong.

Adamwankenobi

The Man said:
Today's feature: that bloody Flannery...

Glad to see YIJC getting some Empire love. ;)

But upon reading the article, I see this:

The Young Indiana Jones is a part of the Indy universe that divides fans. There are those who consider the TV series a vital part of the character's history, introducing us to formative moments in the young adventurer's life. Then there are those who find the fact that it crossed Indy's path with that of almost any historical figure you can name from Sigmund Freud to Ghandi to be, well, a little silly, frankly.

Silly? These guys have seen the films, haven't they? :rolleyes:

And what's this about Ghandi? He wasn't in the series.

G-Man

Adamwankenobi said:
Glad to see YIJC getting some Empire love. ;)

But upon reading the article, I see this:

The Young Indiana Jones is a part of the Indy universe that divides fans. There are those who consider the TV series a vital part of the character's history, introducing us to formative moments in the young adventurer's life. Then there are those who find the fact that it crossed Indy's path with that of almost any historical figure you can name from Sigmund Freud to Ghandi to be, well, a little silly, frankly.

Silly? These guys have seen the films, haven't they? :rolleyes:

And what's this about Ghandi? He wasn't in the series.
Wasn't Gandhi supposed to be in one of the episodes that were never made?