My Dilemma

blueseattle

Oh boy.. I feel like a crack addict right now. Its all Jones everywhere and when its not.. I need my fix.

My new dilemma: I bought tickets for Wednesday night at midnight, gathered friends to buy tickets then also. Theyre all excited to see it with me (how egotistical of me right.. no wrong). I've prepped everyone for this movie for a year now... and they've watched me at my Indiana Jones movie of the month since March. We just had our Last Crusade one last weekend.

Now... I see that the Kerasotes Theater near me is playing it on Tuesday night at midnight. Oh God.. what do I do?!? I know if I don't go, I'll be running around the streets of Chicago, looking like Rick Moranis in Ghostbusters.

I need help Indy fans!

The_Raiders

I'd keep your tickets and go on wensday, that way you can let the anticipation buld even more, then it'll be even better when you watch it. (y)

blueseattle

The_Raiders said:
I'd keep your tickets and go on wensday, that way you can let the anticipation buld even more, then it'll be even better when you watch it. (y)

I agree. But I think I'll need to be strapped down to a bed on Tuesday night.

James

Go to the one you think will provide you with the best experience- not just which one happens to be first. You've already missed your chance to see it before anyone else anyway.

Borbarad

I hope the Kerasotes theatre here premieres the movie Tuesday at midnight. I'm not going to school the following day, so that would be a plus.

James

Just out of curiousity, why are theaters being allowed to have midnight screenings on May 21st? I know they sometimes get to screen films a few hours earlier- such as an 8pm show- but I've never heard of showing a movie a full 24 hours before the opening day's midnight shows.

In addition to taking away from the opening day box office, it seems odd to maintain such a high level of secrecy...then just allow people to show it a few days ahead of schedule.