Indy's Ultimate Adventure Playset

Perhilion

So I was searching through Amazon for Indy stuff when I came upon this thing:
61M22qswrRL_SS500_gif.jpg

Has anyone ever seen or heard of it before? This is the first I've ever seen of it.
a392e03ae7a01af75bc91210L.jpg

NickTurner

Basically a hot wheels type affair. Great fun for youngsters I'm sure - adult appeal depends on your taste!

I prefer a playset that you can display your figures on myself.

I last saw this at Marshalls for $12.99

Errex

That's pretty interesting. I've never been a die-hard HotWheels fan myself, but I can see the appeal of such a themed playset.(y)

ChromiumBlue37

That was a Wal-Mart exclusive last year. They sat for the longest time. Now you can pick them up at Marshall's and TJ Maxx.

indyclone25

i picked up two of those a few months back also --- one for my son to play with and of course one for my collection

vf wing

I gave $21 for mine earlier this year. Was tempted to pick up more, but considering the space it eats up, I'm glad I stuck with just one. It has some dio potential, but then I'm the type who would throw the kitchen sink into something!

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Les, you truly should seek the original box art for this one. Between Indy's custom decal and relaxed posture, and the absence of sidekicks who are apparently fending for themselves, it works on so many levels. If you're going against canon, might as well go all the way.

115318_original.jpg

indyclone25

my grandson pays with my playset and wants me to open the box that i have sealed so he can play with both. but he loves playing with the track , he's two years old ....
:D