TV Spot #2

Hammy Skillet

I don't know if it's online - I just saw it this afternoon while watching Noggin'. Yeah. Noggin'. Don't even ask.

Anyway.

I wasn't expecting it at all, so I can't remember it in great detail. It starts with Spalko and Indy in the tent. Spalko says with a Russian accent, "you WILL help us find it." Indy, who looks to be tied to a chair says with a smile, "Always happy to help." We see some old stuff ... the pillars coming together and the warehouse stuff. I remember some text that says something like "A legendary lost city." There are these huge gears meshing together and destroying a bridge and Indy says, "Uh oh, that can't be good." The spiral staircase is in there too. It ends with the start of the motorcycle chase. I think Mutt may say "hop on" and they take off. No new music or anything.

So yeah.

It's my favorite so far.

metalinvader

Damn,That does sound pretty good.

So..Spalko demanding Indy to do something while he is tied up,Sounds awesome!...heh..;)

Hammy Skillet

Er. Hold on. I think I was actually watching "The N network" when it came on. You know. The channel that shows Degrassie, the New Generation 12 hours a day.

It was really weird.

|ZiR|

Apparently it's not online yet, or I'm just having a major idiot moment and can't find it. :(

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Haven't seen it and still not up on the web. In fact, none of the TV spots have been on TV down here. Australia is always oblivious to everything happening in the world.

Hammy Skillet

I've caught the old spot on television twice. Once on the CW during Smallville a couple of weeks ago. The other time was on the ABC Family Channel during Gilmore Girls.

Because, yeah, I'm sure there is a huge demographic overlap between the audience of Indiana Jones and those who keep up with the citizens of Stars Hollow.

crowmagnumman

Hammy Skillet said:
I don't know if it's online - I just saw it this afternoon while watching Noggin'. Yeah. Noggin'. Don't even ask.

Anyway.

I wasn't expecting it at all, so I can't remember it in great detail. It starts with Spalko and Indy in the tent. Spalko says with a Russian accent, "you WILL help us find it." Indy, who looks to be tied to a chair says with a smile, "Always happy to help." We see some old stuff ... the pillars coming together and the warehouse stuff. I remember some text that says something like "A legendary lost city." There are these huge gears meshing together and destroying a bridge and Indy says, "Uh oh, that can't be good." The spiral staircase is in there too. It ends with the start of the motorcycle chase. I think Mutt may say "hop on" and they take off. No new music or anything.

So yeah.

It's my favorite so far.

That sounds... awesome. Man I hope I get to see this soon. Thanks for the tip.

QBComics

Dayne said:
Now, just for the second trailer!.....if it exists....

You must belive!! Don't worry it will be with Iron Man.

As for the TV Spot I will give it too Monday for the new spot to appear online