Indy 4 Blu-ray DVD

-Jones-

001520ek3.jpg

Way of the dodo

God, I love this stupid movie.
Target had them out early today but then the cashier couldn't ring it up to sell it to me! I had it. I had it IN my hand.

WeAreGoingToDie

You should have said: "It's ours cashier! Yours and mine!" while slowly backing over the giant Target logo on the middle of the entrance floor.

Can I request shots of Mac's "death" aka extended vacation to the 4th dimension? :whip:

WeAreGoingToDie

Whenever a commercial comes on the tv, I crank the volume. The dvd is sponsoring some shows on Hulu, it happens at random. Skip through an episode to catch a few commercials for the dvd :)

James

Way of the dodo said:
God, I love this stupid movie.
Target had them out early today but then the cashier couldn't ring it up to sell it to me! I had it. I had it IN my hand.

Was it packaged with the collector's book?

This is probably the only time that I would have a serious problem with the "do not sell until" policy. I guess I'd better avoid looking for it until Tuesday.

IndyMarion57

Niteshade007 said:
The original picture is of Ford and Allen in the Cairo marketplace, but they took Allen out for obvious reasons.

Where did you read this at?
Aw, what a shame! That would have been better, IMO.

IndyMarion57

Jones, these are FANTASTIC! Thanks!

Can you (if you haven't alredy done so) post a couple of the part where the 'gang' falls from the steps and into the water and Indy goes to help Marion up (as Mutt goes for the Skull that Ox dropped) and she grabs him into a hug and the 'almost' kiss? (haha)

Thanks!