www.IndianaJonesMusic.com

Crack that whip

Yes, there there is such a site, now. It's just been set up to commemorate the release of the new boxed set; hopefully it'll also have other material on these movies and their scores, along with the music from the TV series (and perhaps the games?).

vf wing

The very open ended-ness of the site's name gives me hope that Young Indy music could very well see re-release of some sort!!

Plus it gives another avenue to promote whatever future projects might be on the horizon...;)

metalinvader

I'm questioning if this is even an official site or just part of JWFAN.COM. It looks way to "plain" to be an official site.Just take a look at the pictures,You can clearly see the CDs laid down on someones bed spread!

Crack that whip

Eh. I don't think the non-official status of the site obviates your comments at all; it could still deal with lots of other Indy music, if its makers wish (though I get the impression they're just Williams fans who've wanted specifically the movie music for years, and aren't particularly interested in other Indy music, but I hope I'm wrong).