Nintendo Silverscreen Directors?

RedeemedChild

zelda-skyward-sword-release-date-is-2011-artwork.jpg

With rumors around the internet regading a Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time movie I got the idea of what if Nintendo were to actually agree to allow their intellectual properties to be taken to the little screen or the silverscreen then who should helm which?

Let the discussion begin.

Below are opinions on who should handle what.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time [Live Action/CGI Hybrid i.e. Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland] (Co-Produced by Andrew Adamson and Peter Jackson | Directed by Guillermo Del Toro, Cinematography by Michael Seresin)

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword [Live Action/CGI Hybrid] (Co-Produced By Tim Burton and Guillermo Del Toro | Directed by Guillermo Del Toro and Michael Apted, Cinematography by Dante Spinotti)

Kid Icarus [Live Action/CGI] (Directed by Alfonso Cuarón | Co-Produced by Chris Columbus, Cinematography by Michael Seresin)

michael

Video game movies have a long history of sucking.

With that said.......I still think if done RIGHT, a Legend of Zelda movie has POTENTIAL.

Agent Crab

There was a Legend of Zelda fan movie, but Nintendo had a C&D order on it.

If there was going to be movies based off these, such as Zelda, let it be CGI like Advent Children.

Nurhachi1991

Why does Del Toro have to direct everything? Why can't there be a Michael Bay Zelda movie where C4 is strapped to hyrule castle and if link doesnt wake alll the sages and get the stones everything blows up!