Another little Savage is born...

Doc Savage

...about two months ago. I now have one of each...a beautiful little girl (age 3) and now Doc, Jr. The boy stays hooked up to Mom right now...but I'll be teaching him to powerbomb in no time.

Doc Savage

Moedred said:
Congrats, Doc, on the going forth and multiplying!
Thanks, Moe...but this is the last bit of multiplying we're doing. He looks too much like me...I think the ObGyn. panicked!

roundshort said:
Sweet DOC! Congrats man! Enjoy the little bit of piece and quiet you can find!
Tell me about it...one truly hasto be Indiana Jones to find quiet between a 3 year old and a 2 month old. But chaos was never this good!!! ;)

Pale Horse

Staff member
I hear the sleep is a problem, how is that area coming in your circle?

And many congrats. I second Moedred and all that blessings that follow.

Doc Savage

Pale Horse said:
I hear the sleep is a problem, how is that area coming in your circle?
As it stands. Mrs. Savage is nursing Doc, Jr. My daughter and I, therefore, are shackin' up in her trundle bed. She sometimes tries to sneak down in the rollaway...that's when sleep goes right out the window. A man of my dimensions was not made to sleep on a twin sized mattress.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Doc Savage said:
...He looks too much like me...I think the ObGyn. panicked!

Wow, when I re-read that, it doesn't come across the same as it did this morning. I just had to chuckle. ;)

Joe Brody

Doc Savage said:
As it stands. Mrs. Savage is nursing Doc, Jr. My daughter and I, therefore, are shackin' up in her trundle bed. She sometimes tries to sneak down in the rollaway...that's when sleep goes right out the window. A man of my dimensions was not made to sleep on a twin sized mattress.

Demote your daughter to the trundle. . . .

Congratulations on #2. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery of your normal sleeping arrangements.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Doc Savage said:
this is the last bit of multiplying we're doing.
Well, come on down for a snip then. I'm not sure what the day after is like, but the lidocaine sure looks fun.

Doc Savage

Moedred said:
Well, come on down for a snip then. I'm not sure what the day after is like, but the lidocaine sure looks fun.
Thank you, no...my wife was the 'snipped' one. Or 'tied off' one...whatever. It was an insurance thing. I can't seem to find it in my heart to complain, though....

Thats wonderful Doc, congratulations!! Dont worry about 2012 as the end,its just the begining,your boy will be on a hover board in no time!!!:)

Every time this thread gets bumped back to the top, I wanna sing....

As the snow flies
On a cold and gray Chicago mornin
Another little baby Savage is born
In the ghetto
And his mama cries....

LOL

Clinton, I love that tune man, niiiiiice.... Hey Doc Elvis is a cool name, whats the "junior's" name? If you dont mind me asking....

and his mamma cried....doo wop doooooo;)

Doc Savage

ClintonHammond said:
Every time this thread gets bumped back to the top, I wanna sing....

As the snow flies
On a cold and gray Chicago mornin
Another little baby Savage is born
In the ghetto
And his mama cries....

LOL
How apt...I always found that song annoying...;)

And to answer your question, ninepines, the young-un's name is Caleb Imaran Aryel McCulloch.