Hello all

lairdo

Hi everyone!

The guys cleared my account to post, so I've started today trying to contribute. Then I saw this board and realized I hadn't said hi.

I was very fortunate to work on YI as an assistant sound editor in the early 90's, and I've recently been able to contribute to the Indycast. So, I'm hoping to be active here too. Feel free to PM me if you have specific questions. I may be slow to respond, but respond I shall.

Thanks to those who have already made me feel welcome.

Best,

Laird

Stoo

laird-O

Welcome, Laird!:hat: As you may already well know, I'm your biggest fan.:eek: Your segments on the IndyCast are appreciated and I'm looking forward to your participation here.

Around 1996, I became familiar with your name after reading/printing out a webpage concerning the abandoned "Chronicles" episodes. It is GREAT to finally have you aboard!:cool:

lairdo

Thanks so much! Wow, that's amazing you remember me from back then.

You know, I thought I had access to post here years ago, but when I went to this summer, I didn't. Anyway, better late than never.

Laird

PS By the way, tried to send you a PM but your box is full. I've sent you an email instead. Let me know if you don't get it.

Last edited:

AnnieJones

Pleased to meet you lairdo!:hat: My Raven name is AnnieJones.People here call me Annie or AnnieJones.If it's ok with you I'm going to put you on my Buddy List.
I think you will be happy here at The Raven! Enjoy!(y)

lairdo

Thanks all for the warm welcomes.

Annie - definitely add me in. I look forward to swapping posts with you.

InexorableTash said:
Welcome!

Now get over to the Soundtracks thread and get to work. :)

And as for the music thread, I'm going to start digging in for sure. I do have to say the work done so far has been great (and it's a bit daunting to read that thread).

Stoo

Laird, I've been meaning to ask...Upon first listening to you on the IndyCast, I'm sure I heard a mention that you stood in as Indy and were filmed against a green screen for this long shot below (from the very beginning of the "Prague" episode). Is that really you or am I imagining things?

Laird_1.jpg

Stoo

Here's a better look. Would make a fitting avatar for you! Ha ha.:)

Laird_Comp.jpg

So what exactly were you directed to do? Just walk? Walk and adjust your hat? Did you have to conceal your hair? Would love to hear all the grisly details concerning your stint as Indy.