What little kids say about indiana jones.

The_Raiders

Lol, Nurhachi I would have been so ticked off! :p . Seriously little kids annoy me A LOT! But I can be very patient with them and can put up with them pretty good, after all i pretty much lived with four of them in Alaska :eek: .

The Golden Idol

My 3-year-old sister calls Raiders "the one with the rock", Temple "the one with the boy (Short Round)" and Crusade "the one with the dad". :)

mutt willams

The_Raiders said:
Lol, Nurhachi I would have been so ticked off! :p . Seriously little kids annoy me A LOT! But I can be very patient with them and can put up with them pretty good, after all i pretty much lived with four of them in Alaska :eek: .

little kids annoy me too, (although i am a kid, 11 years old....) but the little kids and the immature kids annoy so much!!!!! i cant stand it! but im sure people thought that about me 6 yrs ago.....

The_Raiders

Yeah, one of my cousins was 12 he didn't annoy me at all, just the real little ones bother me alot, but I can put up with them.

Nurhachi1991

mutt willams said:
little kids annoy me too, (although i am a kid, 11 years old....) but the little kids and the immature kids annoy so much!!!!! i cant stand it! but im sure people thought that about me 6 yrs ago.....

Dude the kid was like your age!!!!!!! lmao

kongisking

Nurhachi1991 said:
Yesterday I got into a very calm arguement with a women and her son at Wal-mart. I was checking the figures like I always do to see if they had any LC figures. There was a kid id say 10 or 11 that came to the aisle as I was looking and he goes if there is a Henry Sr. in there its mine! I just said humorously " Wanna bet?" and I continued looking well as I moved on to the second shelf he brought his mom to the same aisle and she comes up to me and starts asking me if I was hoarding all the good figures.......... I'm assuming her son told her I took the last Henry Sr. or something like that I just told her no there was not a Henry Sr. in the stack and If there was I would of been out of here by now. They proceed to check the figures along side me and the kid tells me " I bet your not even that big of a fan of Indy you just like it becaus ethere was a new movie out" Now I was not going to rip into him because he was just a kid and his mom was right there so I simply asked him a trivia question. I just asked him in what episode of the Young Indiana Jones Chronicals did Remy make his first appearance? He told me there was no Young Indy the only Young Indy segment was shown at the begining og Temple Of Doom................... I just had to let that one go and I left once again with no LC figures.

Aww, that's so sweet! Poor little guy. He'll probably never be able to find any good ones. Boy, I'm just flooding with sentimental sympathy. :eek: :eek: :eek: Poor kid! Good luck, little Indy-fan-in-training!!! :hat:

PloKoon

kongisking said:
Aww, that's so sweet! Poor little guy. He'll probably never be able to find any good ones. Boy, I'm just flooding with sentimental sympathy. :eek: :eek: :eek: Poor kid! Good luck, little Indy-fan-in-training!!! :hat:

Sympathizing with them just empowers them.... They should put all the rarest figures up top so little kids can't reach xD

:whip:

Nurhachi1991

kongisking said:

Ah Screw him! I have been a fan since 5 years of age I deserve the new figures before any little kids as with all of us collectors! :D

Nurhachi1991

mutt willams said:
i also said immuature, do i sound 11 or older? like if i hadnt told you my age would you have guessed around 11?

I'm just messing with you man. No you do sound much older than the average 11 year old.

Dewy9

I took my 6 year old cousin to KOTCS and he absolutely loved it. After we left the theater, all he would ask me about is how they filmed this scene and that scene. He told me that he thought they probably used robots for the ant scene, but he didn't know how they did the waterfall bit. He loves the parts in the other movies when the bad guys meet their fate for not respecting the power of the object they're after (especially Donovan in TLC).

Agent Z

mutt willams said:
Ok, thanks. and BTW how long have you been a member on this site, you have alot of posts.

Psssst! Look under a member's avatar for their "Join Date"...... ;)

Dewy9 said:
He told me that he thought they probably used robots for the ant scene,

lol2.gif

That a LOT of robots! :D (y)

This is just the cutest thread! :)

bennihana123

My neighbor, who is 11 years old, is scared crapless of the face melting scene in Raiders. Every month our street has a party, and we watch a movie projected on a sheet above a garage door. We saw Raiders last time, and he was squirming and covering his eyes. I could handle it when I was 4.

agent_dork

My sister said she wanted to watch davey jones and when i tried to put potc on she got mad and ran and got indiana jones XD (y)

graz

My 7 year old was talking about KOTCS in the car this morning. She told me that the spaceship at the end wasn't real - it was a model and apparently they use a piece of string to make it look like its flying...

And there was I thinking Special Effects had moved on....