LaBeouf held after road accident

Goonie

I had a good laugh when I read this this morning. Isn't this the 3rd time he has been arrested?

Sounds like he would be a natural living in Sunnyvale Trailer Park.

IndysGal41

He should be charged, just because he is an actor doesnt mean he deserves priveleges.
I would give him 100 hours of community service!

The Man

Remember the car smash-up from Disturbia? Maybe he's merely re-enacting scenes from his movies...

Next up: Shia and his posse of monkeys break into Cate Blanchett's home and beat her savagely.

The Man

DarthMickey said:
hope he didn't lose his hair piece in the accident.It makes him look really different without it! :hat:

Maybe it slipped down over his eyes while driving. If I were Shia right now, I'd be blaming that wig...(y)

Indy_Chic

My spunky Shia what's happening to you?!:eek: I'm glad the crash didn't kill him or anyone else, though I hope he doesnt get in that kind of trouble again. :(

IndysGal41 said:
I would give him 100 hours of community service!

Yeah, 100 hours of being IndyChic's slave. :p

The Man said:
Next up: Shia and his posse of monkeys break into Cate Blanchett's home and beat her savagely.

Lol! That's hilarious!

The Man

20080728_dn_0k4os25p.jpg

"What were you doing? Like, eighty?"

FILMKRUSC

What an idiot - putting others at risk like that.

He made a talk show story out of the Walgreens incident. Let's hope he doesn't find this to be another "amusing story."

And to think that's the face of the Indiana Jones franchise in the future. :sick:

The Man

Mitigating circumstances: he was being chased by a naked and sexually aroused Steven Spielberg.

The Man

Indy_Chic

Now I've read everything...

Some smart alec is selling what he claims is debris from Shia LaBeouf's recent car crash on eBay - and people are actually bidding on it!

"This is your chance to own a piece of Hollywood history," the auction reads.

The seller collected bits of the smashed vehicle Shia was driving after it rolled following a collision with another car in the early hours of Sunday morning.

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=160046&showcomments=true