Farewell as well as well

No Ticket

So yeah, Hurricane Ike is headed for my neck of the woods. I might be without power for a few days or more...

...or dead, since we decided not to evacuate this time. Ya know. So umm, that's where I'll be if you guys don't see me for awhile! Without power or dead.

Hope I don't die! Wish me luck!

The Man

Hopefully, you won't lose power. Or your life. Losing both would be most bummer. All the best...

RaideroftheArk

Hang in there No Ticket...

To give you a Indy quote,

Willie: "You're gonna get killed chasing after your damn fortune and glory!"
Indy: "Maybe. But not today."

I don't know, sorry...that's all I've got to try to make you feel better. :hat:

QBComics

If your not back in 60 days, then I guess your dead. So uh post back as soon as you get power. Anyway, the thread title made me LOL.

Johnny Jones

What can I say? I have met you so briefly, and now face the possibility of... who knows. Another quote, though not as good.
Wu Han: "I've followed you on many adventures. But into the great unknown... I go first Indy!"
My heart goes out to you. You will be in my prayers.

|ZiR|

We're getting hit here in Texas as well. Electric lanterns and candles have been bought.

IndysGal41

yes it seems that ike did not to come my way since i leave in south texas but we may just get a lot of rain ourselves anyway take care no_ticket

:)

Kingsley

Third 'farewell' thread in a row... Hope No Ticket isn't Finn's lucky winner with this thread :p
this one makes fun of the other two... and introduces a hurricane in a fashioned way...

so, here is another quote for you...

Col. Dr. Irina Spalko: No defiant last words, Dr. Jones?
Indiana Jones: I like Ike.

By the way, don't miss me, I probably won't write here till tomorrow... :rolleyes:

Ska

If you don't make it, can I have your Indy stuff?

Seriously though...good luck...I'll say a prayer for you and your family/friends.

DiscoLad

Well (As I'm writing a gust of wind hits the windows)... I have to say i'm gettin' hit too, probly not as hard as Not Ticket, though...
(Thank God the Electricity have blown yet)...Good Ol' Loosiana!

Best of luck to you, My friend.

No Ticket

To give you an idea of where I am in relation to the hurricane...

spec_trop5_325x220.jpg

see that spot to the right of houston with all the green of the hurricane... that's where I live. ... and right now the wind is picking up outside.

|ZiR|

No Ticket said:

see that spot to the right of houston with all the green of the hurricane... that's where I live. ... and right now the wind is picking up outside.

Good luck, dude. :dead:

Goonie

Kingsley said:
so, here is another quote for you...

Col. Dr. Irina Spalko: No defiant last words, Dr. Jones?
Indiana Jones: I like Ike.

I had a feeling someone was going to quote that.

Hurricane survival shelter:
Fridge.png

kongisking

Take care, buddy! And good luck! Pray for Shiva! It may just start raining life rafts carrying archeologists!!!!

"Would you? Hmm? What would any of you be willing ta do? Would you sails to 'te Ends of de Earth and beyond, to fetch back witty No Ticket?"

I would!!!

*20 bucks to whoever can say what film that is from!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
kongisking said:
Take care, buddy! And good luck! Pray for Shiva! It may just start raining life rafts carrying archeologists!!!!

"Would you? Hmm? What would any of you be willing ta do? Would you sails to 'te Ends of de Earth and beyond, to fetch back witty No Ticket?"

I would!!!

That would be POTC2- Dead Man's Chest at the very very end before Barbossa comes out and surprises them.

Well, I hope No Ticket's ok. In fact I really wouldn't want anyone to get hurt in any natural disaster. It was a Category 2, so still devastating but live through-able.

Goonie

kongisking said:

I would!!!

If I had it my way, I would've put that quote into Cool Runnings just before the Jamaican Bobsled team heads to Calgary. (y)

But Violet Indy is right, It is said by Tia Dalma (Calypso) at the end of POTC: Dead Man's Chest