The Ouija Board

Bjorn Heimdall

This thing is a bit different here in Iceland, it's not a board game but rather a homemade board is made with the letters and YES and NO, Then people sit in a circle and each one blows in a cross like patter into the same, empty glass, then it's placed top down on the table and everyone puts a finger on it, then it moves...

I once wanted to try this in school but got kicked out because I laughed so hard. Stupid non-believer:p

Apparently there came a spirit into the glass and afterwords, the glass was broken, as needs to be done so the spirit desn't get out and wreak havoc:dead: ;)

Nurhachi1991

Another reason I want to try the board is to say goodbye to my cat....... That sounds stupid but I wish I could :(

Pale Horse

Staff member
gear guardian said:
Ha, yeah. The dark circles under the eyes and the long hair appeals to the ladies also.

When that doesn't work, there's always mind control....that one's a gem and works everytime.

Lance Quazar

Nurhachi1991 said:
I have heard countless bedtime storys about this infamous parker brothers game but I have always wondered is it real or just a gag? My Mother would never allow one in the house when I was a kid and I diddn't know anyone who had one but I have always heard it is a gatewall to the spirtword........

But come on its just a game right?

Since there's no such thing as the "spirit world" you have nothing to worry about.

Yes, at best it's "just a game." At worst, it's a racket.

Indy's brother

I fear this thread.

Did I choose to type these words, or are my fingers being compelled by bored dead folks? Ouija keyboards...the next logical step in our technological age. Communing online with the deceased! Whole chat rooms filled with spirits chatting with each other through living hosts! Ghosts in the machine! Dogs and cats living together, Mass Hysteria!!!

arkfinder

No Ticket said:
I asked the Ouija board once if it was full of sh*t and it told me it was. So there ya go.

Now that's funny right there! "That's as funnier than watchin' midgets run a race."

arkfinder

Pale Horse said:
What if God tells you to fear the "game"?

First off in all due respect read the Bible. Second I don't want anything to do with witchcraft. Third it's a piece of cardboard with some paper pasted on it. It's a game. A game!