Got an Akubra Federation Today

IndyMcFly

Check out some photos I took... I like the hat, but I'm thinking about trimming the brim a little. I'll see how I like it in 2 weeks and if I still think it's too wide, it's getting shortened... carefully.

Awesome hat... I'm now able to agree with Renderking fully, because I've got first hand experience, this is a great hat. I've never bashed one before, and I think it came out pretty good... it's not very hard at all.

http://public.fotki.com/IndyMcFly/

In Christ,
Shane

Webley

You look grate in that Akubra. You did a good job at shapeing it.
I dont think it looks to big on you just right Id say.

I

Indy's_main_man

McFly, that's come class A swag you got there :D

I envy you

Indy1936

Just wanted to say the hat looks awesome and the brim doesn't look too big, it looks bout the same width as my akubra does on me.

Tennessee R

That looks great, IndyMcFly.
Maybe a bit too wide of a brim, now that I see the last picture of you wearing it, but it's very nice.

IndyMcFly

Actually, I think I'm starting to like the wide brim... it looks odd in some lighting, but it's great. It'll probably be good in the winter-time too, and I grow a little, it probably won't look so big. I still can't wait to get it wet though.

In Christ,
Shane

IndyMcFly

Since I'm not going to be able to get to Disneyland in time tomorrow for the appropriate temperature suitable for water rides, I went today instead and did indeed take it on a water rafting ride. It held up like a dream, and to my surprise, the new Disney fedora my dad has did just as well, only I think it's got a few discolored spots on the inside now (I saw when he took it off). The Akubra took a little longer to dry than the Dorfman, but it was more wet to begin with... I went backwards through a geyser... twice. That was fun. I did let the Akubra dry on my head as I walked around.

The 4 poor, unfortunate, Indian dudes sitting across from us weren't lucky enough to be wearing fedoras, and were completely soaked... including the cell phone and camera of one of them. It's pretty late here though... we just got back, so I might have some pictures within the next 2 days - probably tomorrow.

In Christ,
Shane