Emperor's Tomb Editing Team/Project

Indy87

thank you

now, who else wants to help us so we can figure it out and then make new Indy adventures or even movie based levels?

Dont you want to do this instead of waiting and wishing that Lucasarts would push for a game that is in your own intrest.

Help Us

Indy87

we will not be doing it in this forum

it will be a private forum

BECAUSE:

the information can and may apply to other games

Yolegoman

Well, I emailed Emperorstomb@theindyexperience.com, but I still haven't got a reply and its been a couple of days, so here go's:

Email: Webmaster@yolegoman.com

Webpage: http://www.yolegoman.com

And you know what I know how to do.

Hope that's enough info, just email me at the above addy. Thanks!

Yolego, whos dad arrives home in an hour with the game...

Yolegoman

Hmm... Lucasforums is down. :( Isn't that where our forums are?

I've also found out about 2 beta levels that the programmers used, but I'm not sure where they are yet. They are supposedly called Ropetest and Whipgym. Sounds good to me.

Aaron emailed me, so I'm in. We just need the forums back online now.

I've got some other stuff up my sleeve, but I will wait till the forums are online.

Yolegoman

Indy87

we will not be doing it in this forum/lucasforums

it will be a private forum

BECAUSE:

the information can and may apply to other games

and you will be told privatly what the link to the private forum is

cant WAIT!!!!

Yolegoman

The reason I asked, was, I recieved an email from Aaron at Aaron@theindyexperience.com, but it didn't have a forum link. So, I'm just a bit confused. :)

I've found some interesting stuff, though, maybe not useful stuff, but it's still very interesting to disect the guts of a good video game...

Yolegoman

Indy87

Yolegoman

can you give me a hint or a clue of what you have been finding?

cant wait to startt this and then we can actually do some stuff

Yolegoman

Indy87 said:
Yolegoman

can you give me a hint or a clue of what you have been finding?

cant wait to startt this and then we can actually do some stuff

Yeah! I got the game last night!

Sorry I've been neglecting this... but hey. It's a great game.

I'm going to start work on removing the Grim Reapers from Prague right now. There is 2 reasons for this: One, I am already at that section, so I can test my work, and 2: It will be easier, because there is just one file, instead of the several different versions of spirits and triads in the later level.

I've also found out something else interesting, but this find was not found myself, I got it off a cheat website:

Manuever your "My Computer" folder to this address:

C:\\Program Files\Lucasarts\Game Data\indy\levels

Scroll to the bottom

And there is 2 files: One named "RopeTest.SLS" and the other named "WhipGym.SLS". For all those people having trouble with Von Becks Revenge, I think that most likely, opening up WhipGym.SLS and spending about 15 minutes just doing triple whip swings should help. :)

Please note that the above levels are just programmers tests, and as such there should be no complaints about sucky graphics or lighting. :)

I still haven't found anything out about actually opening any packed files and editing those (EG level files).

But that's all I can say for now, my mom says I have to go do my chores...

Yolegoman

Indy87

yeah found those two levels already

We are going to start soon I hope

Anyone else like to join?

Comon you'll be helping all those who like ET

Yolegoman

Yah, I saw it.

I'm sure you noticed, but the Slayer Engine file is located in C\\:program Files\System32\

Called slayer.exe, if I remember correctly. I forget what it does when you double click it.

Yolegoman