Caption Action #47

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Here we go! (Sorry I would have posted sooner, but the LucasArts gallery is down, so I had to resort to the TRN gallery)
desktop_07.gif

VP

Moderator Emeritus
"Ahhh, my health is low! I guess I'll have to take some tequila with nitro, maybe that'll help me......"

Pale Horse

Staff member
(Who's afraid to figure this one out?)

"I hope that was an empty bottle, George! You can't afford to waste good liquor, not on YOUR salary!"

;)

I

Indy_Jones88

Indy "Are we talking nitro medicine or nitro boom boom?"

Finn

Staff member
<i>Aaron H's first major revealement of Indy IV came in the form of the first official storyboard pic telling all we need to know about Indiana Jones who has passed his 50th milestone; an elderly, grumpy and alcoholic archaeologist who needs the extra jumpy stuff to keep himself going... and still doesn't speak Hovitos. On the plus though, X finally seems to mark the spot.</i>

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
<small>
Finn said:
<i>Aaron H's first major revealement of Indy IV came in the form of the first official storyboard pic telling all we need to know about Indiana Jones who has passed his 50th milestone; an elderly, grumpy and alcoholic archaeologist who needs the extra jumpy stuff to keep himself going... and still doesn't speak Hovitos. On the plus though, X finally seems to mark the spot.</i>
Trying to win points from the judge by flattering him? Well guess what its working.:D</small>

Finn

Staff member
Wow, that firtree grew up <i>really</i> fast. The dream of a man who gets his dwelling from the forest. (We have plenty of those around here.)

intergamer

To quote Clarence Darrow:
The Bible is a book. It is a good book, but it is not the only book.

I've never read it through myself, but I hear it got good reviews, sold a lot of copies anyway.

Anyway, I thought the trees made sense because we're seeing the action from a different angle. Or maybe its just that Indy drank the tequila too quickly..

spohlso

Oddly enough, while the NITRO made Indy nervous, it was the guy wandering through the jungle carrying a half empty bottle of tequila, a head-dress, a crowbar, a treebanch, a bullwhip and a loaded gun that made the Hovitos nervous.

Finn

Staff member
intergamer said:
Anyway, I thought the trees made sense because we're seeing the action from a different angle. Or maybe its just that Indy drank the tequila too quickly..
I completely understood what you were after there, and actually found it pretty funny. I just felt that I had to comment something, simply because we have a good deal of firs in these parts.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Once Indy got back to Lucasio, Marcus had to do everything in his power to stop the good doctor from having some mixed drinks.

"Headress? Tequila? Rope? Nitro? Can have a hot time in Vegas with this stuff..."

Dr. HenryJones.jr

Indy stops and shut : "Need a Holy Water??"

Man: "Keep in your eyes, there are three Vamp's bride"

Indy: "Dracula's Bride?"

Man: *blah blah blah*

Indy: .......... suddenly he yelled : "H-O-L-Y-W-A-T-E-R"

Man: "Deal?"

Indy "Go on you,boy!"