The Spalko Sexiness Thread

Adamwankenobi

Agent Z said:
Spalko123.jpg

Oh man, she's got her hand on her sword ready to kick some ass! I have a feeling Spalko may become my favorite of the villains. ;) :whip:

Goodsport

Agent Z said:

For some reason, Spalko looks different in this shot. Maybe not coincidentally, it's the only picture of her so far that looks at least somewhat sexy. :cool:

Another question: is that a horizontally-flipped photo or is she really wearing a man's uniform, with the shirt (over the buttons) and pants (zipper area) going left-over right rather than a woman's right-over-left? :confused:

-G

Michael24

Looks like Indy's swiped the Big Russian's hat, and he doesn't look too happy about it. So, that's what starts the fight. :D

Goodsport

-Jones- said:

So she's wearing a petite man's uniform after all. :eek:

Either the Soviet army back then issued men's uniforms to women as well or it's a mistake by the film crew's dresser. Not a big deal either way, but worth noting nonetheless. :)

-G

The Man

This one?

Picture1-1.jpg

Yes, very comely. But that's the paradox of Blanchett: she can look hot and she can look not.

I find Cate quite attractive minus the Vulcan hairdo. I can't imagine anyone looking good with that. Come to think of it. Maybe in a scene she will lift up the hair to reveal pointy ears. The alien in KOTCS revealed in a twist!!!