First "true" Fan-Preview :-)

donufro

Hey, if he didn't like it, that's his problem.

Maybe he'll start dressing up like Jack Sparrow from now on.

Finn

Staff member
Something tells me that closing this thread would do a service to all parties involved; Sankara, the rest of us and The Raven as a whole.

...but, somehow, I could't bring myself to do it.

Avilos

So its OK if we continue to mock Sankara? ;)

Actually I won't. Its not necessary. The guy does a great job of making himself foolish without anyone else's help.

torao

Moderator Emeritus
Wittmann said:
Hmmm ..."Mining car chase" in TOD was more realistic for you?

How more "over the top" could it be here then?
Indy riding the Atomic blast in a fridge?
:eek:

What about using spoiler tags*? It's just rude and unfair to other readers to post away without giving it any thought.

* [ spoiler ] [/spoiler]

Wittmann

triklops said:
Why don't you use spoiler tags man ????????????????????:mad:

Because I didnt know it was a spoiler. I was making it up more or less I just knew the scene with ford and the "thing". So this is really happening in the movie? lol lol. roflcopter.

sorry guys I really didnt know. btw, this was a review thread, so minor spoilers have to be expected.
I you really dont want to know anything, dont read those kind of threads.

Last edited:

Marty Jones

Sankara said:
I just watched "Indy 4" in Hamburg, because I'm working for an Radio-Station Germany. This movie is a desaster... It's a nightmare for many-many Indy-Fans.... I can't believe that anybody said "Wow! Great Script!!!"

This May is a very sad Month for all Indy-Fans...

Hamburg, huh? Germany. Oh, I got it. You're just upset because they left out those goose-stepping home-town heroes, aren't you? Indy can only beat up on Germany so many times, friend. :hat:

Sankara

Wrong, buddy! I really love "Temple"! But this movie is... you have to see it... than you will understand why so many will hate this movie.

TRust me!

UltimateManGod

Sankara said:
Wrong, buddy! I really love "Temple"! But this movie is... you have to see it... than you will understand why so many will hate this movie.

TRust me!

I don't trust you. Just because you didn't get what you wanted doesn't mean it's terrible. From everything I've seen and read, I will enjoy this movie quite a bit.

triklops

WHat has this to do with trusting someone ?
Here we have people who are sharing THEIR thoughts on the film we are all waiting for !!
Like it or not !!!
I kinda hate this bashing of people who don't like the film !!!!!!

Avilos

triklops said:
WHat has this to do with trusting someone ?
Here we have people who are sharing THEIR thoughts on the film we are all waiting for !!
Like it or not !!!
I kinda hate this bashing of people who don't like the film !!!!!!

You don't know Sankara's post history. He been saying for many months that certain plot developments are garbage. Also being in denial that they are even true when all evidence said otherwise. This post is exactly like those he wrote before he saw the movie!

Maybe its the language barrier because he is German. Maybe something is being lost because English is not his native language. I think he might be a fake because the wording of his posts are so odd. They seem designed to make people angry. Being so dismissive of everyone else. He's SHOCKED that people don't agree with him! Which is different than other people who are negative and suspicious about the new movie.

He always says "Everyone will always agree with me!" Which is naive...
if he's for real!

Last edited:

UltimateManGod

Avilos said:
You don't know Sankara's post history. He been saying for many months that certain plot developments are garbage. Also being in denial that they are even true when all evidence said otherwise. This post is exactly like those he wrote before he saw the movie!

I couldn't have said it better myself. Some of those denial posts seemed to think that everyone was in agreement with him too. His ridiculous claims of "worst ending in movie history" and "so many will hate this movie" don't help his case.

Forrestal1972

Avilos said:

Maybe its the language barrier because he is German but I think he a fake...maybe! His posts seem to be designed to make people angry. Being so dismissive of everyone else. Like when I have done over the top fan parodies. His posts are so one note.
Maybe he's the Supershadow of the Indyverse. Who cares what anyone thinks or purports to think about the film/ LEt each individual have their own individual experience in the movie theatre. I hear it's got flaws but for the most part is on a par with LC. And that just fine and dandy with me. ROTLA could never be beaten for quality and invention but I personally feel I am going to enjoy this next (maybe last Indy movie). Some people will hate it. Some will like it. I'll make my mind up at the midnight show early Thursday.

Forrestal1972

Papa Jones said:
I don't give a damn about what Sankara thinks, he was/is a naysayer and enjoys it apparently.
Of course he enjoys it. Just look at the attention it brings him. Attention, I wager, that he doesn't get outside the confines of cyberspace. He should be pittied not derided.

Adamwankenobi said:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wcW_Ygs6hm0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wcW_Ygs6hm0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

That's actually not too far from the Fridge scene and will probably have the same impact. :D

Kernunnos

Avilos said:

Maybe its the language barrier because he is German. Maybe something is being lost because English is not his native language. I think he might be a fake because the wording of his posts are so odd. They seem designed to make people angry. Being so dismissive of everyone else. He's SHOCKED that people don't agree with him! Which is different than other people who are negative and suspicious about the new movie.

He always says "Everyone will always agree with me!" Which is naive...
if he's for real!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll (y)

I've just witnessed the Second Coming! It was no big deal. Parts of it were laughable and embarrassing. It was also completely over the top. The way he descended to earth was very disappointing. Two thousand years waiting and this was the best he could come up with.

Negativity for attention seeking purposes.

Pay no attention to Sankara, the guy's obviously stoned.