Your first film?

Goonie

I remember seeing Disney's The Jungle Book on one of it's early 80's theatrical re-releases. This was the first movie I saw in a theater. I think I was maybe 4. The next two I remember seeing The Black Cauldron (another Disney) during it's first theatrical release and also The Goonies that same year, 1985.

oki9Sedo

It was either a re-release of Peter Pan (1953) or Snow White and the Seven Dwarves (1937). I don't remember which.

ReggieSnake

I'm thinking possibly Lion King, though I know I have clear memories of seeing Balto(1995) in theaters.

Non-theaterwise- Winnie the Pooh or Jungle Book; those were my favorites as a little tike.

thelaw

Gotta be E.T.

Although I was taken to see Empire Strikes Back in theaters, I didn't remember until I saw it again a few years later.

sandiegojones

Forbidden Eye said:
Awesome! :hat:

What did you think of the Toht melting? ;)
To be honest I remember little. I know we saw it at the Orange Cinedome (it was like the IMAX of it's day http://www.in70mm.com/newsletter/2000/62/cinedom/index.htm) in California, but I think I was asleep at the end. What I remember most was the giant boulder in the beginning and the snakes in Ark chamber.

I'm a huge Spielberg and Lucas fan and my Mom thinks it because this was my first movie experience.

BTW, some of you around here are kids!

Stoo

metalinvader said:
In theatres would be the live action Masters of the Universe film.1987:cool:
WTF? Wow. You guys are making me feel older than Old Indy.:dead:
oki9Sedo said:
It was either a re-release of Peter Pan (1953) or Snow White and the Seven Dwarves (1937). I don't remember which.
"Snow White" for me. It was a re-release c.1969 but I don't really recall anything. The 1st movie I remember seeing in the theatre was Disney's "The Aristocats" in 1970!

metalinvader

Stoo said:
WTF? Wow. You guys are making me feel older than Old Indy.:dead:

Heh,I was five in '87!:p
I also saw Last Crusade in theaters at the tender age of seven.Though I do not remember much of it,Mainly large chunks of the tank battle.:cool: