Sideshow 12 inch Toht

MaxPhactor23

Considering I?m having Toht withdrawals because of the cancelled Hasbro figure?I just might have to pick this up. Agreed that Sideshow should steer clear of Crystal Skull, the classics are the sellers and Skull?s the deal breaker. The thoughts of a Sideshow Mola Ram, Henry, and Sallah are nerdgasmic.

Billy Ray

BTW, signs seem to point to Toht going up for preorder this Wednesday.

Really looking forward to seeing what he comes with...coat hanger? Alternate melting head? Flaming hot poker?

Nurhachi1991

Billy Ray said:
BTW, signs seem to point to Toht going up for preorder this Wednesday.

Really looking forward to seeing what he comes with...coat hanger? Alternate melting head? Flaming hot poker?

Seriously? Damn it I have school do you think I will still have time to pre order one when I get home? I can't miss Toht he is a MUST have even more than Indy lol

Billy Ray

Sideshow 12" Toht preorder TONIGHT!!!

Sideshow's 12" Toht goes up for pre-order via their weekly newsletter tonight!

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=5837

Sorry for starting another thread on this, but I wanted to make sure it caught everyone's attention (mods please move if I am in error here).

monkey man

Are you sure Toht's going on sale tonight?
Sideshow has always sent me specifcs before the figures go on sale. Time, date etc.. The link doesn't really say he's going on sale tonight.
Am I missing something? What time tonight?

The Golden Idol

Wow, he looks awesome!!

He's got everything everyone's been hoping for: hot poker, melting head, coat hanger and the Ark!

But why does the Ark look so inaccurate?

monkey man

I ordered the exclusive Toht too!!!
Alot of extra money for the Ark. I hope they tweak the design of the Ark for the final version.
I almost went with the regular version but I already ordered the exclusive Belloq and Indy. No sense stopping the madness now.
Sideshow did a good job putting the melty head in the regular version.
Who needs Hasbro?
Note to Sideshow. While they're covering ROTLA. Marion and Sallah please.

mfisher

yup.. preordered that one right away... will be curious as to how good the detail on the ark is... I am actually really happy with my Hasbro version in the 1/6 scale... may just sell it now though..

Crusade>Raiders

To be honest, he doesn't look a lot like Ronald Lacey, but who gives a **** when you got MELTED NAZI HEAD ON DISPLAY HELL YEAH I'M BUYING THIS ONE.

Bring on Sideshow Mola Ram/Vogel/Sean Connery/Young Indy!

Deckard

I think it looks great, better then Belloq anyways. And everything else about it, for crying out loud, its a freaking Toht, FINALY! Thanks Sideshow.

The ark is polystone not plastic which most likely explains the price.

Bring on a premium format Mola Ram holding up the heart in the air. OMG, please.

Little Indy

monkey man said:
I almost went with the regular version but I already ordered the exclusive Belloq and Indy. No sense stopping the madness now.

My thoughts exactly. Just got my order in. Indy arrives soon, Belloq after, I can't wait for this guy to arrive!!!

JediJones

Pics...

Exclusive $170

Regular $100

3909_press01-001.jpg

3909_press05-001.jpg

3909_press06-001.jpg

3909_press02-001.jpg

3909_press04-001.jpg

3909_press03-001.jpg

3909_press07-001.jpg

39091_press01-001.jpg