Olliana

Looks like freshly out of carbonite.
He's walking more upright than I am, and I'm not even half his age. :hat:

Grizzlor

The Mount Rushmore of action cinema.

BuzozLZCIAILzfP.jpg

Pale Horse

Staff member
I'm glad I clicked the link. For a minute there, I thought you might have been refering to his career...

:whip:

Forbidden Eye

Pale Horse said:
I'm glad I clicked the link. For a minute there, I thought you might have been refering to his career...

:whip:

Ouch! :p

Since I still have 10 characters, let me say that even though I know it's pretty silly to feel bad for a 72-year-old celebrity who has been wealthy for over half of his life now, it kinda hurts that even The Expendables film he chose to be in is disappointing in the box office.

Grizzlor

The Alpine Slide??? Is he nuts? Easily the most dangerous ride in history. Been on it many times up at Action Park in New Jersey, left with many cuts and bruises!

curmudgeon

Grizzlor said:
The Alpine Slide??? Is he nuts? Easily the most dangerous ride in history. Been on it many times up at Action Park in New Jersey, left with many cuts and bruises!

The best part is the article makes it sound like he's a regular.

See guys? Just because he looks like a partially melted wax statue of himself, doesn't mean he's too old for another Indy adventure. :p ;)

Olliana

We have quite a few bobsled runs here in Germany, is lots of fun. Didn't know about it being that dangerous though, maybe they're a little different over in Wyoming.

Anyway, cool to see him having some fun, and once again this reminds me that age is just a number.

curmudgeon

He looks like he really lost a lot of weight after the accident. Not just muscle mass, but his face even looks a little less filled out.

I wonder if that's going to be noticeable during the movie...