Raiders Temple Crusade Showtimes

Raiders in Poughkeepsie, NY

RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK (1981)
Speilberg classic film comes to UPAC's big screen
(Poughkeepsie, NY) The Bardavon is pleased to screen 1981 Steven Speilberg classic, Raiders of the Lost Ark on Friday, April 23, 7:30pm at the Ulster Performing Arts Center (UPAC).

Tickets for the Friday, April 23, 7:30pm screening of Raiders of the Lost Ark at UPAC are $5 and are available at the UPAC Box Office (601 Broadway Kingston, 845.339.6088), at the Bardavon Box Office (35 Market Street, Poughkeepsie, 845.473.2072), and through Ticketmaster (800.745.3000 or www.ticketmaster.com). UPAC is handicapped accessible and offers secure and convenient parking. For more information, log on to www.bardavon.org or www.upac.org.

35 Market Street • Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Office 845/473-5288 • Fax 845/473-4259 • Box Office 845/473-2072

ROB98374

The Grand Cinema present a free family movie (limited to the first 100 guests). Indiana Jones--Raiders of the Lost Ark

Date: 05/15/2010
Time: 10:30 a.m.
Ages: All Cost: Free
Event Info: 253-572-6062

Anyone else in Wa going?

Raiders in Lakeland FL

Grab a blanket and head down to the Lake Mirror Promenade Amphitheatre for Pics on the Promenade.

Grab a blanket, pack a picnic dinner and head out for a Friday night under the stars to enjoy your favorite movies on a giant outdoor screen.

When:
Around 7:30pm. (at dusk)

Where:
Lake Mirror Promenade ? Downtown Lakeland

Remaining 2010 Movie Schedule:
4/30: Raiders of the Lost Ark, presented by Trinity Presbyterian Church

Insider Tips:
Be sure to arrive early to get a good seat.
Picnics, blankets and lawn chairs are welcome.
Be considerate ? those with lawn chairs should sit in front or behind others with lawn chairs so as to not block the view of spectators sitting on blankets.
Alcoholic beverages are permitted in the park during the event.
Glass bottles are not permitted in the park.
Refreshments will be available for purchase.
Food:
The Garden Bistro, located in the Magnolia Building, will sell sandwiches, snacks and drinks, and Thunder Kettle Corn will also be on site. We encourage you, as well, to eat dinner at one of the local downtown restaurants before the film.

Raiders and "Indie" Indy Shorts in Big Spring, TX

Film Society plans coming into focus

Last week's meeting of the Big Spring Film Society has the group's members looking toward the July 9 screening of ?Raiders of the Lost Ark? at Comanche Trail Amphitheater.

The film society also nailed down the rules for its Indiana Jones short film contest it will be holding in conjunction with the screening of ?Raiders of the Lost Ark.?

?The deadline for the Indy contest is June 25,? said Johnson. ?Films can't be longer than five minutes, need to have something to do with or be in the same vein as 'Raiders,' and they must be something that can be screened at a family event. All films must be turned in on a DVD. The top three films will be chosen by a panel of judges and screened prior to 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' on July 9. When we meet in August or September, we plan to screen all of the Indy entries.?

For more information on the Big Spring Film Society, visit www.bigspringfilm.org

Raiders in Brookline, MA

BIG SCREEN CLASSICS: RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK

Moviehouse I
Monday, Jul 12, 2010
7:00 PM
Coolidge Corner Theatre
290 Harvard St
Brookline MA 02446
Recording: 617.734.2500
Office: 617.734.2501

Temple in Plymouth, MN

Friday, Apr 23
Saturday Apr 24
Sunday, Apr 25
Muller Family Theatres
Willow Creek 12
9900 Shelard Parkway
Plymouth, MN 55441 (651)777-3456

Raiders in Charlottesville, VA

The Paramount Theater has joined forces with the Virginia Film Festival to host a series of films throughout the year under the banner of The Virginia Film Society. We are playing movies with different themes each month ? ensuring we are bringing great entertainment for all movie lovers!

Enjoy concessions, including cold beer and wine, popcorn, and candy, in the theater during the movie!

05/24/2010

7 pm

Tickets $4 (youth) $6

215 East Main Street
Charlottesville, VA 22902

bennihana123

RedeemedChild said:
Are these events not taking place in Georgia or Florida?
The Fox Theater in Atlanta usually shows some classic films during the Summer- I remember last year they had 2001: A Space Odyssey. I'm not sure if they've announced the schedule for this year yet though.

Raiders in Myrtle Beach, SC

Got this reminder to what has to be a once in a lifetime event.

Fantail Film: Raiders of the Lost Ark
Organization: Battleship NORTH CAROLINA
Time: 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM
Enjoy watching movies on the fantail of the Battleship underneath the stars. Tickets are $2 a person and go on sale at 7:30 pm. Chairs provided,but camp chairs & blankets welcome. Popcorn & drinks will be on sale
This is a "Kid Friendly" Event
Phone: 910-251-5797x3001
Web: www.battleshipnc.com

Trilogy Weekend in Dayton OH

Allen is back the following weekend as the original whip-cracking, rip-snorting Indiana Jones trilogy is screened one day at a time: 1981?s Raiders of the Lost Ark (Oscar nominated for Best Picture), 1984?s Temple of Doom and 1989?s Last Crusade will fill the Victoria with John Williams? majestic scores and Harrison Ford?s iconic performance as the weary, hard-hitting, globe-trekking archaeologist. No lame CGI Crystal Skulls here ? just the real deal.

August 13-15: Indiana Jones Weekend

The Michelob Ultra Cool Film Series is priced at $5 per show or $26 for a season pass. Films are shown on Friday and Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 3 p.m. Free popcorn and soda will be available in the lobby beginning one hour prior to each screening. An organ concert begins 30 minutes before each screening and a classic cartoon will accompany each film. For tickets or more information, call Ticket Center Stage at (937) 228-3630 or visit www.ticketcenterstage.com. The Victoria Theatre is located at 138 N. Main St.

Triple Feature in Hollywood, CA

Showing at the Aero Theatre
Date:
Saturday, May 29, 2010 - 5:00pm

Indiana Jones Triple Feature:

RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK
INDIANA JONES AND THE TEMPLE OF DOOM
INDIANA JONES AND THE LAST CRUSADE

American Cinematheque
6712 Hollywood Boulevard
Hollywood, CA 90028

Dr. Gonzo

Any one from Southern California in this forum? Sartorius... I'm looking at you!

If anyone else will be in town on the 29th you can join me for the triple feature of the original Indiana Jones trilogy. Yes Dr. Gonzo will attend, its only a couple a miles from me. Lets get a Southern California Raven screening going.

Raiders in York, PA

May 30

3PM
7PM

Strand-Capitol Performing Arts Center
50 N. George St., York, PA 17401
A non-profit organization

Temple tonight in Ireland

Film:
Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom Cinema:
Naas
Mon May 17 21:15:00 BST 2010 Screen 3

Storm Cinemas Naas is located just off the N7 on the Main Dublin Road in Naas. We are situated in The Maudlins Business park beside the Maudlins House Hotel.

indyclone25

Jim Slowes said:
I am a new user and I want to start my own thread please help.
Jim Slowes
hiya jim , welcome to the raider.net and the raven forums , i'm mark martino from facebook. when you want to start a thread you must go to the list of threads look in the left hand corner where it says "new thread" and click on and start your new thread , i hope you understand how i'm saying this , if not there is probably some one else who is a bit better at it than myself .:D