Sean Patrick Flanery At Dallas Comic Con

T.E.Lawrence

Another find and completly on Young Indy :)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xE8GaILCh18" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Stoo

T.E.Lawrence said:
Great clip, T.E. Thanks for finding & posting it.(y) We've seen a bit of footage from one of the auditons but I'd love to see those 5 other ones...

Crack that whip

Shortly before returning to the Raven last year I had the pleasure of meeting Sean at Dragon*Con, and he was great. His obvious love for the show was really gratifying, and he was a very entertaining speaker. I even got to ask him a question myself, but unfortunately he didn't have much of an answer on this one topic (re: the unproduced episodes).

I've been meaning to talk about it in a separate thread I've been meaning to post, about all things Indy at D*C (seeing several variations on Indy intermingled amongst all the other cosplayers, a little bit of Indy merchandise in the dealer rooms including the 30th anniversary / fifth wave of Hasbro figures, and hearing not one but two guests discuss TYIJC - I'm the one person who asked Carrie Fisher about the Lucasfilm franchise on which she worked as a writer rather than a performer ;) ).

T.E.Lawrence

Stoo said:
Great clip, T.E. Thanks for finding & posting it.(y) We've seen a bit of footage from one of the auditons but I'd love to see those 5 other ones...

Yupp, as Stoo says, audition scene is also available here around 4,27 minute (maybe it is posted already somewhereon the forum before):

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IvzsH05YdFE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

T.E.Lawrence

Find this one from San Diego Comic-Con. Nothing on Young Indy but I like coincidental subtle irony in the background where music from Revenge of the Sith is playing during first few minutes of the interview. He is also talking about life-sized Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) figure at the conference around 1,19 minute. :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MM3OCp0_9C4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

T.E.Lawrence

T.E.Lawrence said:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xE8GaILCh18" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Has anyone been able to archive this in quoted post above:(
Just noticed that video has been removed and somehow I missed to archive it :(

As far I was able to locate back in time it was titled as: "Sean at TEMS London England" and previous address was:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/xE8GaILCh18

This was a nice short inteview on Young Indy. It would be too bad if it would be lost from now on :(

T.E.Lawrence

T.E.Lawrence said:

Has anyone been able to archive this in quoted post above:(
Just noticed that video has been removed and somehow I missed to archive it :(

As far I was able to locate back in time it was titled as: "Sean at TEMS London England" or as "Sean at The Entertainment Media Show London 2011"

and previous address was:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/xE8GaILCh18

This was a nice short inteview on Young Indy. It would be too bad if it would be lost from now on :(

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Just in case Sean is watching...

My Poem for Sean Patrick Flanery
by ~goofygal976

The Truth About You: A Poem for Sean Patrick Flanery

There is no guy in this world
That can measure up to you
No man could never, ever try
The things that you can do
So well in fact that you have changed
The sweet, young girl in me
And now I have the pleasure
To tell you what I've seen
You're charming and you're funny
You always make me smile
If I had the chance to meet you
It'd make it worth my while
You've played iconic characters
That no one will forget
Like Bobby from the final Saw
Who almost passed the test
There's also Young Indiana Jones
Who had a thirst for treasure
Now don't blame him, it's not his fault
That it's his guilty pleasure
But these two roles, which I'll explain
Have changed my life forever
They've changed the way I see the world
Into something that's much better
Up first we have the Boondock Saint
That everyone seems to know
Connor MacManus, that's the guy
Who's always ready to go
He saved the world from all wrong doings
With Murphy by his side
They did what was right in the name of the Lord
Which filled me up with pride
And now I've saved the best for last
I'm sure you will agree
That this one character who stole my heart
Was the one that made me see
That all people are equal
No matter what skin they are in
When I saw you as Jeremy Reed
I felt that deep within
That he had a heart and he had a soul
Despite his special power
He's absolutely beautiful
Just like a garden flower
I've never seen a man like him
With such a powerful mind
And someone who is just plain sweet
And also very kind
His story brought tears to my eyes
For I just couldn't stand
The fact that he was hated so
I just don't understand
But when he showed to everyone
That he's like you and me
He might not look exactly the same
But it's what he was meant to be
So now as this comes to an end
I hope that you will find
That this was somewhat fun and sweet
Yet all came from my mind
So long, my friend, and best of luck
In all that you will do
Remember, that there is no guy
That can measure up to you

T.E.Lawrence

Finally got some free time and here are some more updates about Sean videos and Young Indy references.

I am starting with this one:
Austin Comic Con 2013 - One on One with Sean Patrick Flanery
Another great discovery: Young Indy section starts from 42:19 min. - great new details...he recalls while he was living in the flat in Rome.
Check also section from 28:16 min. - Sean is one and only:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dvqJgXiB8gY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

T.E.Lawrence

Another find. Besides other subjects, Sean is talking about Young Indy memories and one dangerous incident. Section starts from 06:00 minute. A must listen :)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BJG0fQs-mS0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

T.E.Lawrence

New find.

From 08:30 minute Sean is replying to question how much George Lucas has attended set during Young Indy filming:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bPLGISCzA2g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jsarino

As an aside, Sean Patrick Flanery will be at the St. Louis ComicCon this weekend. I hope to check out his panel when I can. :)

Grizzlor

SPF also appearing this month at Chiller Theatre in NJ. April 25-27. I'll be meeting him there!