Young Indiana Jones autographs and interviews

Cunningham

Relatively new on the forums here. Just wondering if anyone has any sort of collection of Young Indiana Jones cast and crew autographs.
Are Sean Patrick Flannery or Corey Carrier convention goers either now or in the past?
What about some of the other supporting cast like Lloyd Owen, Ruth de Sosa or Douglas Henshall?
Any Paul Freeman autographs out there with Young Indy photos as apposed to Raiders?
I see Corey Carrier is now living in Massachusetts?
What about those who were important to the series that are no longer around such as George Hall, Ronny Coutteure, or Margaret Tyzack?

Perhaps there is some on the boards that were getting these autographs as the series was in production 20 years ago or maybe someone has been successful recently. Would just like to hear any success or failure stories when it comes to Young Indy autographs. Should I try for any or is it too hard now after the series has been done for so long?

I am not a huge autograph collector, but have recently started to look into it some more on some of my favorite series, which Young Indy is a part of for sure. I watched all 33 hours before seeing the movie marathon last Saturday.

Also wondering if there was only one Young Indy Interview on the Indy Cast with Sean Patrick Flannery? If so are there more planned in the future to anyone's knowledge? I have been listening only the past year or so and am slowly listening to back episodes. Love it!:D

Crack that whip

I'm not much of an autograph collector in general, but I do find myself wanting them sometimes. The thing is, though, with most of the opportunities I have to get one (generally at autograph tables at conventions), I'd have to pay for it, and there's something that just feels a bit unpleasantly weird to me about paying someone for his or her signature... which isn't to say I've never done it, though, having gotten Anthony Daniels to sign a poster for me at Dragon*Con in 1998 (who, though he may be vastly better known for a certain other Lucasfilm franchise, actually is indeed a cast member from the Indy franchise, and specifically from Young Indy, so I guess the answer here is "yes"...).

Anyway, I was at Dragon*Con again last year, when Sean Patrick Flanery was there (and Carrie Fisher, whom I asked not about Star Wars but about The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles!). I didn't get autographs from either of them, but one of my friends who was also at the con did, and when he told me about it I wished I'd gone along to get SPF's John Hancock as well. Sean and his Boondock Saints costar Norman Reedus were at an autograph table together (Boondock Saints fandom was pretty well represented at the con, and both actors also had followings for other projects, Sean for Indy and Norman for The Walking Dead), and while my friend was in line to get Sean's autograph (for BS - he's not much of a fan of Young Indy, unfortunately), Sean (and Norman both, I think? Or at least Sean, anyway) apparently had some sort of squabble or tiff with his / their agent, and so in order to simultaneously annoy the agent while also pleasing their fans, either Sean alone or Sean and Norman both began signing stuff for free (!). Apparently everyone who was already in line when this happened got something signed for nothing; I don't know if they even had to pay for the photos if they got them at the table.

(I did get to see their table in the autographing area later on, when they weren't around; Sean had a bunch of stacks of photos from his various projects in front of his seat, although they mostly seemed heavily skewed towards Boondock Saints; he did have multiple shots from The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, though).

Cunningham

Great story from Dragoncon! I will keep an eye out for Sean Patrick Flannery appearances. I have met and got autographs from Anthony Daniels and Carrie Fisher as well, but was too starstruck then to even think about their contributions to Young Indiana Jones Chronicles at that time.
I wonder if the address for Corey Carrier is still available to send to for an autograph through the mail. He has been out of the business for quite some time. Anyone have luck through this address for Corey's autograph? Fox-Albert Management 88 Central Park West New York, NY 10023
Lloyd Owen, Ruth de Sosa and possibly others also have addresses listed on the fanbiz site. Anyone have luck with Young Indy autographs through the mail?

MDew

I know this is an old topic but I thought it would be fun to share the few I have got so far. All were obtained through-the-mail except SPF.

daniel%20craig_zpsirgbiety.jpg

Daniel Craig

SPF%20autograph%20sm_zpskym4v6qp.jpg

Sean Patrick Flanery

jason%20flemyngSM_zpsgux8a9pe.jpg

Jason Flemyng

maria%20howellSM_zpsnaa2ojgi.jpg

Maria Howell

elizabeth%20hurleySM_zpsluigygoa.jpg

Elizabeth Hurley

Robyn%20LivelySM_zpsjbf14bnq.jpg

Robyn Lively

timothy%20spall1SM_zpsq5g0bwto.jpg

Timothy Spall

Grizzlor

Sean Patrick Flanery does a lot of conventions. He'll be at Wizard World Chicago in August, Fan Expo Canada and Wizard World Pittsburgh in September.

I met him a year ago, he was super cool to talk to, couldn't be nicer.

14037388252_9fe58d3245.jpg

14057618365_c226c601a7.jpg

Corey Carrier has done conventions in the past.

Demitasse

Pretty cool MDew! But if you got most of them through the mail, how is it that they were personalized?? Did you contact their agents? If so, impressed that you got Daniel Craig and Liz Hurley!! (y)

Grizzlor

Mr. Craig was signing while on Broadway the last few times. Beyond that, you're just going to get a pre-printed photo from him.

Stoo

Demitasse said:
Pretty cool
Thanks for showing, MDew & Grizzlor!(y) Nice renderings (as usual), too, MDew.:hat: The girls must've loved 'em, for sure. I'm so jealous of you guys meeting Flanery. Cool photo, Grizzlor!

Timothy Spall is a neat one to have. I really enjoy his character in Young Indy and he also played the pilot in Clint Eastwood's "White Hunter, Black Heart" just a couple of years before. However, the coolest thing (to me) about Spall is that he had a small part in The Who film, "Quadrophenia"*, in 1979. (For anyone who knows the movie, he & Jimmy are gambling with cards in a cinema projection room.)

*As opposed to Ray Winstone, who has a major part!

MDew

Thanks! Yeah most of them were through their agencies, except Daniel Craig who I got early on in his Broadway run (he doesn't sign much anymore). I got a letter back from Liz Hurley's assistant saying she liked my drawing enough to keep it, but I'm even more stoked to have gotten the Young Indy pic signed!