Happy Birthday Harrison Ford!

Grimdiana Bones

Thats a pretty interesting promotion. I wonder what inspired them to pick harrison ford, and how much they are paying him to do so.

CikMatt

Happy Birthday Harrison Ford

63 today.

To celebrate, my favorite quote of his from his IMDB profile:

"Whoever had the bright idea of putting Indiana Jones in a leather jacket and a fedora in the jungle ought to be dragged into the street and shot." -Harrison Ford

indifan101

Happy Birthday Harrison. Your the reason why there's Indiana Jones! And the reason why you have stalkers! We'll see you in Indy 4! :D

Canyon

Harrison, I sincerely hope that you have a wonderful birthday.

You deserve only the best.
happybday2b.gif

intergamer

it was be cool if some dude answered the door holding a whip and wearing a fedora

and then they duked it out indy vs indy style

Joe Brody

intergamer said:
it was be cool if some dude answered the door holding a whip and wearing a fedora

and then they duked it out indy vs indy style

Speaking of some Dude. . . . Go to the tape of the Jeff Bridges deliver on the Amazon page where he delivers a Big Lebowski DVD. He's totally scoping out the guy's attractive wife. That old dog still has got some bark.

Mutt-Jones III

Happy Birthday Harrison Ford.

For those of you who forgot, it's his birthday, 66 years old, it's amazing.

Let's celebrate this for him! :whip:

Indy Byrd

Happy Birthday Mr. Ford!!!

I want to wish one of the best (if not THE BEST actor alive today) Happy Birthday!! If it wasn't for Mr. Ford, Indiana Jones as we know him and love him would not exist!! So to a man who is 66 years young, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many happy returns!! (y) :D :whip:

Mutt-Jones III

That's right.

Indy Byrd said:
I want to wish one of the best (if not THE BEST actor alive today) Happy Birthday!! If it wasn't for Mr. Ford, Indiana Jones as we know him and love him would not exist!! So to a man who is 66 years young, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many happy returns!! (y) :D :whip:

66 years young. :D

Anyway, I wish I were at the party. :) :whip:

TheMutt92

Happy B-day man! Probably one of the last great actors to have the whole 'classic' feel to him. Keep it going :whip:

loganbush

I wish him many, many, many, many, many more! (lets hope) And please make better movie choices to end your career!