Lost or Golden City?

Fabian

Hey

I remember i have seen another movie (at least i think it was) or show about Indy searching for some sort of Lost or Golden City where someone he knows a friend/doctor or something is lost there, or so he believes. Indy finds the city and the friend but only to realise his friend doesnt want to leave.

I am pretty sure it wasn't in the Young Indy Chronicles.

Am i going crazy? or what?

anyone know what i am talking about?

Ska

That would be the movie. Quartermain has just gotten married, but his honeymoon is cut short by a surprise visitor. This visitor tells Quartermain that his brother has found a lost city of gold but was captured by a lost tribe. Quartermain and others (including James Earl Jones!) go on a search through jungles, caves, and traps (Indy style!) to find the lost city and his brother.

Warning: Spoiler ahead!

When they get there, Quartermain's brother is a member of the "good" tribe of the lost city and doesn't want to leave. There are actually two tribes in the city that get along ok, but the "bad" tribe would rather not have the "good" tribe there. The "bad" tribe doesn't want Quartermain and his crew in the city and begins war with the "good" tribe. Quartermain's group is taken prisoner, but breaks out to help the "good" tribe make use of the gold in the city as weapons. The "good" tribe ultimately wins and everyone lives happily ever after...

If you want, you should be able to rent this movie at your local video store. I found the movie at a FYE for under $10. Not too bad of a movie, but I don't really care for the ending.

Hope that helps!
Ska