2009 NFL is under way!

roundshort

Pale Horse said:
one loss keeps you humble. We'll ROLL on monday night.

ESPN zone in Ana, might be a good bet too....

HHMMMMMM tough talk Pale, tough talk. I might fly down for that one. I am in Epcot now about to go the the ESPN here for Monday night and I guess a baseball thing is going on as well . . .

roundshort

Le Saboteur said:
I thought I'd jump in here for a moment...

7-0! Who Dat Baby, Who Dat!

Who Dat Say Dey gonna beat dem Saints?

Well it might have ot be the Steelers in the Super Bowl . . .

Le Saboteur

indifan101 said:
Packers better beat the f-ing Bucs this year! This team hasnt won a game!

Of course you already know the outcome of that match up. :hat:

I'm going to go spit shine our 8-0 record, and hope that our defense pulls it together on a regular basis for the second half of the season.

Pale Horse

Staff member
go broncos

610x.jpg

Last edited:

Joe Brody

Pale Horse said:
go broncos

610x.jpg

Yes -- go broncos. The best of the AFC West . . . .BUT

When Heath Miller pulls in a catch, the "Heeeath" chant should not go up. And there are a couple of towels in evidence, no?

roundshort

indifan101 said:
Packers better beat the f-ing Bucs this year! This team hasnt won a game!
I am sure it was the refs that let the Packers win . . .

pale, tell the broncos that there are 4 quarters to play in a football game!

Le Saboteur

roundshort said:
The Steelers are the suckiest bunch of suckers to ever suck at sucking!

You can say that again. For the Patriots...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L9v6-dnHtAE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L9v6-dnHtAE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

roundshort

roundshort said:
The Steelers are the suckiest bunch of suckers to ever suck at sucking!
I say again, I say again.

The Chefs (sic) the Fu'ING CHEFS!

Steelers will miss the playoffs and finnish 9 and 7, hopefully we can get a decent O line and D line next and a Special teams that does not need special Education!

roundshort

Pale Horse said:
You're lucky. The raiders of all people...beat Cincy, so you didn't lose any ground.

Pale, at this point does it matter. Ben is hurt, Batch is out, that leaves Dixon! Ugh. But, thanks for your kind words

Stoo

News Flash! The Who is going to play the half-time show at the Superbowl!(y) Woo-hoo! This going to be better than Indy & the Temple of the Forbidden Eye half-time in the '90s!

---
THE WHO TO PLAY THE BRIDGESTONE SUPER BOWL HALFTIME SHOW
The Who will perform in the BRIDGESTONE SUPER BOWL XLIV HALFTIME SHOW on CBS Sports at Dolphin Stadium in South Florida on Sunday, February 7, the NFL announced today during halftime of the Oakland Raiders at Dallas Cowboys game on CBS