Raven News

Doc Savage

Gustav said:
The day Doc and CH discourse about starting a hip hop band together is the day they make news.
So, CH, I was thinking you and I could start a hip-hop band...think a ghetto version of Rob and Fab...;)

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Gustav said:
Sports
After being sent back a few times for insufficient postage VP's reward money has been sent out and should be recieved in a couple days.
Yahoo. Been wondering what's taking so long. :cool:
Finn said:
The free content's just peachy... never been into that whips'n'leather stuff.
Could you <em>please</em> come up with some new jokes?

Gustav

Raven News Update

New Pepsi Can
Our Raven News code-breakers have deciphered the message on the Pepsi can design circulating in North America. It turns out that Pepsi will be coming out with several new can designs over the next year. The mysterious lettering on the current can apparently spells out the words "YOUR PEPSI". There is no 'H'; the top of the 'U' was mistaken for the letter 'H'. Look to Raven News for more thrilling updates on this exciting story.

Gustav

Raven News #4

RAVEN NEWS
Indiana Jones
Indiana Jones 4 is still go and the next Indiana Jones game looks like it is going to be awesome as far as this reporter is concerned. Only two months are between Indiana Jones 4 and the scheduled start of production. Also, according to imdb.com a new actor is rumored to be involved with the film, Shia Labeouf.

Sports
Chris Cornell left the band Audioslave.

Entertainment
Martin Scorsese finally won an Academy Award.

Weather
Apocalypse Soon
Are you ready for 2012? If you have no idea what this is all about, you can read about it on our very own forum here . Don't let the word 'Apocalypse' scare you. We here at Raven News are sure it's nothing.

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Bah, that news is all rubbish, everyone knows that Indy IV isn't coming out until the world ends...wait a minute...New Headline: Indiana Jones IV releases in 2012!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I finally found a use of your news threads, Gustav. I make sure I come here as often as once every month, and I'm in the know!