The Script Is Done!!!!!!!!!

Finn

Staff member
Hmm, we've heard this already, practically nothing new there.

Except the status of Manhunt, but then again there're currently in reports three different projects for Ford's next film, Godspeed, Manhunt and Indy IV.

Let's hope the man himself knows what's he doing next. I'd hate to hear Indy reciting the lines of a civil war colonel...

IrishLuck1980

No, in the article it says that the script is done. Meaning George and Steven agree with everything. Let the filming begin...

IrishLuck1980

Alright, maybe I did get overly excited. It's just I want a Indy movie out before Harrison Ford is too old. lol I realize that may be true already.. :whip:

Abe Vayoda

I'm so glad you posted that Deadlock... I wish more people would remember those times... I can't wait till the script is completed in 07... then filming will REALLY begin.

IrishLuck1980

Good point Deadlock. But there is something different going on here. It appears all parties are satisfied. But, as usual, we will have to wait and see.

Indyologist

Yes, Dear Ones, as I've said before the Indy IV script has been fondled more times than Marilyn Monroe...

Hey, IrishLuck, you're from Buffalo, TOO? :D I'm sooo happy to see that! It's GREAT to see an Indyfan from my area! Whereabouts do you live, if you don't mind my asking? I live in Tonawanda. I just moved here (2/26) from Kenmore, where I pretty much grew up. Beautiful little village, that.

Paden

Deadlock said:
Maybe it's an annual event or something? :p
Meanwhile, at the Media Relations office of Lucasfilm Ltd...

Executive #1: Alright, I think we've got everything together for the next set of press releases regarding the status of the Star Wars television project. The production guys say they're appropriately cryptic. The big man want anything else?

Executive #2: Yeah, as a matter of fact, he wants us to fire off that "Indy IV script completed" rumor again.

Executive #1: You've gotta be kidding. We've done that for three years in a row. He can't think anyone is going to take it seriously at this point.

Executive #2: No, Uncle George knows that everyone in the business will just snicker. He wants to do it for the fans. He's got a soft spot for 'em and he says everytime he throws the script thing out to the press, just like clockwork, they go nuts. I guess he feels like he's gotta give them something to hope for.

;)

Chris Jones

Paden said:

Executive #1: Alright, I think we've got everything together for the next set of press releases regarding the status of the Star Wars television project. The production guys say they're appropriately cryptic. The big man want anything else?

Executive #2: Yeah, as a matter of fact, he wants us to fire off that "Indy IV script completed" rumor again.

Executive #1: You've gotta be kidding. We've done that for three years in a row. He can't think anyone is going to take it seriously at this point.

Executive #2: No, Uncle George knows that everyone in the business will just snicker. He wants to do it for the fans. He's got a soft spot for 'em and he says everytime he throws the script thing out to the press, just like clockwork, they go nuts. I guess he feels like he's gotta give them something to hope for.

;)
lol, that's funny and the sad thing is, it might be really happening... :p

IndyBuff

Paden said:

;)

Well said Pa-, well, you know what I'm going to say.;)

I just hope that this time the script REALLY is finished.

ROSLEE

IrishLuck1980 said:
Good point Deadlock. But there is something different going on here. It appears all parties are satisfied. But, as usual, we will have to wait and see.

Yeah.. i read the same. It looked like new news to me. But thanks for pointing that out there finn. I hope it starts really soon thow. :)

-R-