4 Indiana Jones characters i created in WWF No Mercy for N64

jamesdude

tell me what you think, if i get a video recorder ill try to record thier entrances for you to see. maybe a full match if possible.

CAWS1.jpg

Indy:
CAWS2.jpg

Toht:
CAWS3.jpg

Mutt:
CAWS4.jpg

Dovchenko (the guy that died from red ants) :
CAWS5.jpg

The Drifter

Wow, I like it!

Pretty orginial idea. I would have to say that Toht is the best one. Is there an option to make them less beefy?

jamesdude

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Wow, I like it!

Pretty orginial idea. I would have to say that Toht is the best one. Is there an option to make them less beefy?

Unfortunately no, the developers of this game made all the male wrestler modles very beefy, i couldnt really shrink their size so i worked with what i had.

If you guys want.....i can post the formulas.

Besides, do any of these need work at all?

The Drifter

jamesdude said:
Unfortunately no, the developers of this game made all the male wrestler modles very beefy, i couldnt really shrink their size so i worked with what i had.

The only gripe I have, is that Indiana's face don't look to much like him. But, the other models are almost spot in the features.

jamesdude

Lonsome_Drifter said:
The only gripe I have, is that Indiana's face don't look to much like him. But, the other models are almost spot in the features.

Well i thought that face looked close to Harrison Ford's lol

muttjones

jamesdude said:

doesn't dovchenko have not blonde hair?

DocWhiskey

Damn, WWF No Mercy? I used to play that game like a fiend! Do you have a PS2/360 jamesdude? The create-a-wrestler has come a long way. Though I loved the simpleness of this.