Hi folks!

Djd1

Hello all!

New here but long time Indy fan. I'm sure I'll know some people here from COW or fortuneandglory.org.

I live in northern Ireland, I studdied ancient and medieval history and a bit of archaeology at university many moons ago... I collect Indy stuff and gear. Also into the usual nerd sci fi stuff....

Love raiders and ToD. Not so keen on LC. Hated CS....

Hi!

DiscoLad

Evening Dj.

Hope you find some buds and something to talk about. (y)

Speaking of The Emerald Isle, I've always wanted to go and research some family history. Cool to find someone from the place.

Have a good one.

Djd1

DiscoLad said:
Evening Dj.

Hope you find some buds and something to talk about. (y)

Speaking of The Emerald Isle, I've always wanted to go and research some family history. Cool to find someone from the place.

Have a good one.
LOL - well I'm one of the English invaders... I've lived here for the last seven years. Right now I'd very gladly swap it for somewhere warmer... It's freezing at the moment!!

DiscoLad

Djd1 said:
LOL - well I'm one of the English invaders... I've lived here for the last seven years. Right now I'd very gladly swap it for somewhere warmer... It's freezing at the moment!!

I bet it's freezing.
Cause if it's cold here in the south it must be cold there. How cold is it?

Dig Site 1138

Hello! I'm new here myself but I'll extend a welcome anyway. :D

I'll bet Northern Ireland is lovely in the spring and summer...when it's not raining. ;)

Stoo

Hi, Djd1.

I'm aware that you joined in Nov 2010 but you've only started really posting this week. After seeing your profile picture today, I thought you may care to know that I'm a also a fan of The Saint.:)

Welcome to The Raven!:hat: