Alcohol

tonydelvecchio

I have a wine to recommend, Roundshort. It's a 2003 Spanish Garnachia, the label is Las Rocas de San Alejendro. It has a very well-balanced bouqet with a hint of vanilla. The taste is a little peppery, but in a good way, very nice, and only 11 bucks!

I don't drink at all either, but I did taste this one tonight.

roundshort

THat is too funny! One of my best friends int he world uses that as his house wine! He is Basque, so he is partial to these wines. Thanks for the recommendation. It is a really great buy, very peppery and nice strawberry fruit!

AlivePoet

How foolish can one get? This is a new record for me. I'm still hung over today. I don't care about feeling like crap, it's my mental speed's slowing down that really irritates me.

DaFedora

I think I will sample a few from the liquor beverages chart over here... heard they serve' em at some place called the Moolah Theatre in Midtown. Head on over there says I :whip: (y)

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2008/05/new_indiana_jones_drink_heavil.php

2186632.0.jpg

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Anywhere tried this?

Krunkles-Web.gif

A side project from Terrapin Brewery:

The Legend of Krunkles lives on with number 15 in our Side Project series of beers. ?Indiana Krunkles? Wheat I.P.A. boasts all the hop adventure of an American I.P.A. while leading you on a quest for the malt and yeast found in a traditional German Hefeweizen. Explore all the unique flavor of this unconventional wheat beverage while your senses take you on a journey into complete beer nirvana. We hope you enjoy this audacious brew!