Caption Contest 26

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Okay, it's not the best pic, but it certainly has potential...let's see what you can come up with.

04.jpg

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
When the Matrix Reloaded was in the animatic phase, the creators of the film used an Indy subsitute for Neo.

--

"Hello Mr. Anderson...We've missed you."

Kill Cavalry

I dunno, Finn, I really liked yours....
-------------
Indy, doing what George of the Jungle can only dream of.

As the shards of glass bite into Indy's legs and tear at his jacket, a fleeting thought zips through his mind: Why, oh why, didn't I just use the door?

Canyon

C'mon guys! Give me a chance to submit a caption! :rolleyes:

"One day, Dad's gonna get himself kidnapped because of this whole Grail nonesense. Better start practising now..."

"C'mon John!", thought Indy. "Willya hurry it up with the theme music, already..."

"Time to do a little redecorating..."

spohlso

Without a second to spare Indy came crashing through the window the moment he heard that Nazi spies had been walking all over his giant pizza!

Canyon

"Help! I'm stuck in a PC version of Emperor's Tomb and one of these bloody Raveners can't work out how to get the chain swinging again..."

omega5ooo

Canyon said:
"Help! I'm stuck in a PC version of Emperor's Tomb and one of these bloody Raveners can't work out how to get the chain swinging again..."

Well what's possible to compete against THIS? ;)

Anyway, I'll try...

Canyon

omega5ooo said:
Canyon said:

Well what's possible to compete against THIS? ;)

Anyway, I'll try...

Why, thank you! ;) :D :)