Votes: 95 62.1%
  • Definately no

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 27 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skipper

The bottom line is, any Indy is better than no Indy.

I just don't believe in the idea that a sequel can somehow "ruin" the movies that came before it.

Same here. I loved it. I loved Indy running around doom town. Seemed like he was thrown into bewitched or something. So out of place but cool at the same time.

Professor Jones

blueoakleyz said:
Yeah who wouldnt want more indy?

Me, for instance. That movie is literally horrible. I've just returned from the theatre, I will express my thoughts better later, but 'till now, I cannot stop repeating myself that this movie is a whole tragedy for the saga. I save some moments of it, but the movie itself it's a total catastrophe.

kevblee

I was looking forward to seeing Indy again.......but God I miss the 1930's setting and I really miss..........the serious hunt. I could do without the slapstick. I think "Raiders" really is the Black Sheep...as was stated by another. The other three are maybe the Trilogy.

fedoraboy

Thi movie has done a truck load of damage and no good whatsoever to the Indy legacy. Definatly been better left collecting dust on Lucas's shelf (which is probably a cgi shelf with a monkey and a gopher(??) sat on it chatting about how they shat all over the greatest movie trilogy of all time)

I voted with reluctance.

....only because there's no such damned word as "definately" and I felt embarrassed allowing myself to vote in a poll that's not even smart enough to use an online dictionary.

That said, I chose "DEFINITELY no."

Lao Che Pun

ResidentAlien said:
I voted with reluctance.

....only because there's no such damned word as "definately" and I felt embarrassed allowing myself to vote in a poll that's not even smart enough to use an online dictionary.

That said, I chose "DEFINITELY no."

And here I was..... thinking that I was the only one here who was irked by spelling errors and grammatical mistakes. :D

sunshinestate1992

Professor Jones said:
agree! And with an archeological mcguffin (such as Atlantis)... not this crazy idea of the aliens!
I think atlantis would suck
they already did it and its not that good of a place i think thats like grade C place to be honest
any how
crystals skulls, mayans, meso american GRADE A

Gobi-1

I knew that a lot of people here on the boards were going to hate the film simply because they were so negative in the years leading up to it. The long wait made a lot of people bitter and they carried their baggage in with them and are now unloading on the film.

I will say that some of their criticism is justifiable as the film is flawed. So I can fully understand their disappointment. The film could have been even better but I'm ok with it. My happiness at having a brand new Indy film outweighs the flaws but I think that for a lot of people there was nothing the film could do to completely please them.

So I'm very glad the film was made and now I'm wanting an Indy V even more.

:whip:

MolaRam2

It should have been made, but it should have been made much better. It should have been made as a real Indy flick, instead of the Little Golden Book version of Indy.

At least we have gotten LEGOs, novel reprints, a complete making of book, Lego Indy video game, Darkhorse Indy comics omnibus volumes, increased interest in Indy among people, and new action figures (though so far the quality of this figures hasn't been great) out of KOTCS.

Crusade>Raiders

This is the only Indy I ever got to see in theaters, and I've been a big fan of the films on VHS/DVD for years. It didn't disappoint me. I just wanted it to be at least as good as Temple(my least favorite, but still pretty good), and it was slightly better IMO. It was great to see Indy back in the spotlight again.