The Shia LeBeouf Drool Thread!

Indy_Chic

Hey there everyone and welcome to the official drool thread for one of the latest actors that has joined in on the fun and excitement of the Indiana Jones movies and ooooooooh boy! Is he a cutie! :eek: :D

shia_labeouf_0703.jpg

So for all you girls out there, if you have any pictures or thoughts to share about anything Shia please post away to your heart's content and join the party! :cool:

I actually feel guilty now! I feel like a cheap vandal. Many apologeez for infringing on this thread. I'm outta here!:eek:

Perhaps i can go under the name Fraulein Gruber and blend in on this thread.
Actually, No! I am a mans man and I refuse to be involved in the droolings toward my own sex!

xfkirsten

I come bearing buckets in which to catch all the drool! (don't wanna stain the carpet, ya know ;))

I started crushing on him after Transformers. That makes me feel rather squicky, as I remember watching him as the "little kid" on Even Stevens. While I was in college. :eek:

Indy_Chic

herr gruber said:
Perhaps i can go under the name Fraulein Gruber and blend in on this thread.
Actually, No! I am a mans man and I refuse to be involved in the droolings toward my own sex

You are more than welcome to stop by and leave some Shia pictures for the ladies to drool over. (y)

xfkirsten said:
I started crushing on him after Transformers. That makes me feel rather squicky, as I remember watching him as the "little kid" on Even Stevens. While I was in college. :eek:

Ha! That's ok! I started cruching on him after Transformers too. Transformers and 'Disturbia' are the only films I've seen him in so far...

And thanks for the buckets! ;)

Last edited:

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
YAY! Now does anyone know where I can find that cute and hilarious photo in Transformers, that Sam Witwicky uses with the username, "Ladiesman"? The crush for me, started with a photo of him when he was rumoured to be in Indy IV. That was way before Disturbia and Transformers came out in Australia. It solidified after I saw the first Mutt and motorbike photos. (y) (y) A young guy and a motorbike always seems to gel. And I don't just mean the hair. :p

xfkirsten

sarah navarro said:
I like how all the guys come on here just because,they should have a drooling smiley :p
shiafine2.jpg

I feel it is my civic duty, as a good, helpful citizen, to help him clean off whatever is on his cheek in this picture. ;)

nezobiwan

He does look like he could be related to Harrison in that picture with the cup and the hard look on his face.

I wish there was a giggly smiley.... :)

Indy_Chic

Wow! Two pages already! And so many lovely pictures!(y)

I think I have drooled waaaaay too much! :eek: :D

Last edited: